News:

• May 01, 2024, 09:27:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: HAVE A SAFE N' INSANE TRIP TO VSC THIS YEAR!!! CLPA GANG!!!  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
HAVE A SAFE N' INSANE TRIP TO VSC THIS YEAR!!! CLPA GANG!!!
« on: March 09, 2009, 11:35:14 AM »
Looking out my window this morn...seeing all the snow flakes falling here in the Pacific NW Gig Harbor Wa. country, I just wanted to wish everyone the very best in their SW SNOWBIRD FLIGHT TO SUNNY TUCSON. Although many have started the annual treck!
May the CLPA ANGELS BE WITH YOU AND YOURS...HAVE A SAFE N' SANE* TRIP THIS YEAR!;
KEEP THOSE STORIES AND PHOTOS COMMIN SPARKY'S WAY....us nerd-near de wells stuck in the muck...informed and ENVUS EACH AND EVERY DAY??? HEY HEY HEY!!!! LL~ H^^

www.ccmaconline.org/
Don Shultz

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: HAVE A SAFE N' INSANE TRIP TO VSC THIS YEAR!!! CLPA GANG!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 03:47:05 PM »
You mean you couldn't find somebody's back seat to hide in?  I too hope everyone makes it to Tuscon town safe and sound.  Of course after you get there you have to watch out for drivers like me.  Phone company always had defensive driving courses and I kept telling instructor I would rather be an offensive driver.  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 07:49:12 PM »
Yup I am looking forward to seeing Doc and all the other older pears down there. Sat am going to fun fly in Salem and fly new Rebel. I looks to me like you are going to miss out again Shultzie but I am sure I will here your name mentioned a few times and I am passing out card that say Shultzie is available to play taps for anyone that would like to hear them. I will also mention that the taps you play sound like a wind tunnel. Just jiven ya Bud. LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ HB~>

Offline Chris McMillin

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • AMA 32529
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 12:22:47 AM »
Old, retired Stunt heros like Donaldo and Dad, able and sharp in every way. Missing out on VSC, because..... you guys just don't want to badly enough!
OH, the pain of it! So SAD! Super balsa whittlers, dope brushers, finish buffers the likes of thee, OH, OHHHH, the red-faced SHAME OF IT!!!
It's old hat, Stunt; kites, and cars and boats and R/C have taken thee!!!! Dad and ARF's. You and KITES!!!!  It's too much to bear. I think I'm gonna HURL...
P.S. I'm takin' Laura to Paris next month so I'm not going either.
Chris...

Looking out my window this morn...seeing all the snow flakes falling here in the Pacific NW Gig Harbor Wa. country, I just wanted to wish everyone the very best in their SW SNOWBIRD FLIGHT TO SUNNY TUCSON. Although many have started the annual treck!
May the CLPA ANGELS BE WITH YOU AND YOURS...HAVE A SAFE N' SANE* TRIP THIS YEAR!;
KEEP THOSE STORIES AND PHOTOS COMMIN SPARKY'S WAY....us nerd-near de wells stuck in the muck...informed and ENVUS EACH AND EVERY DAY??? HEY HEY HEY!!!! LL~ H^^

www.ccmaconline.org/

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 04:57:31 PM »
You mean you couldn't bring that lovely wife over just for a day?  I can't get my wife to come out to the field either.  She doesn't beleive me about all the ladies that are there.  Later,  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Offline Marvin Denny

• Captain
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 07:43:27 PM »
  The van is loaded and we (the wife and I) roll out in the morning.

Bigiron
marvin Denny  AMA  499

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 10:10:20 PM »
Mike Haverly and I are leaving early Saturday AM (14th). I'm skipping the NW Skyraiders meeting to do some more getting ready and resting up for the drive. Everybody drive safe, and watchout for Doc!  H^^ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 04:24:59 PM »
  The van is loaded and we (the wife and I) roll out in the morning.

Bigiron
See ya there. I will be the one with the bright Orange Nobler and the big sunglasses. and if warm enough, shorts. I should be abble to spot from 10 miles away. You know how those Montana snowbirds are?

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 08:14:36 AM »
I made it.  Will be out to the field later as the wife thinks I need breakfast first.  Pulled into Aunt Betty's about five Sunday evening.  Nothing like a good nights rest.  Having fun,  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here