News:

• April 23, 2024, 02:27:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Golden State Stunt Chapmpionships 40th Anniversary  (Read 405 times)

Offline Brian Massey

• 2016 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • California Car Clubs
Golden State Stunt Chapmpionships 40th Anniversary
« on: August 04, 2018, 01:20:25 PM »
If your calendar is not yet marked, do it now! October 20-21, 2018 in Madera CA the GSSC turns 40. For those of you planning on attending, open practice will start on Thursday afternoon the 18th, and run till dusk. Then again on Friday the 19th from dawn to dusk. Saturday and Sunday there will be one circle reserved for practice. Our now much anticipated free hot off the grill hot dog lunch will be on Friday, and on Saturday and Sunday the hot dogs will be joined by freshly grilled hamburgers  . . . donations gratefully accepted. The banquet will be at the host hotel on Saturday night. I'm currently working with a new caterer and hoping for a "special" menu for the 40th.  We will have wearing apparel too, shirts, hats and maybe a jacket.

The host hotel is the same as the past few years, the Hampton Inn & Suites, about a 1/2 mile from the airport. I've arranged special rates, and they have set aside a block of 50 rooms, but you MUST call the hotel direct to get the special rates. Call them at 559-661-0910 and tell them you are with the Golden State Stunt Championships.

More later, but feel free to ask questions;

Brian

While flying the pattern, my incompetence always exceeds my expectations.

AMA 55421
Madera, CA

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here