News:

• April 18, 2024, 09:14:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Golden State Contest?????  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Michael Massey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Golden State Contest?????
« on: August 04, 2011, 11:43:40 AM »
Anyone know the plans for the Golden State Contest?  Last year it was the last weekend in Oct. (I think.)  It was held in Clovis, CA.  Haven't heard about this year.  Anyone know if it is a "happening"?
Eagle Point, Oregon
AMA 914713

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Golden State Contest?????
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 01:51:01 PM »
Good question. Also, the stunt contest in Las Vegas. What up? Folks need to plan their escape and save $$$ for those "imports"!!! Is Costco stocked up on hotdogs and spicy brown mustard?  ??? Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Michael Massey

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 07:08:29 PM »
Last time I was at my brother's house in Madera, I saw a dusty jar labeled "Spicy Mustard" out in his shop but I did not bother to clean it up.  It could have been old paint but who knows.  Any how, next time I am there, I will dust off and, providing it is not paint but truly spicy mustard, I will bring it to the Golden State practice, if there is one.
Eagle Point, Oregon
AMA 914713

Offline Brian Massey

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
    • California Car Clubs
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 02:44:45 PM »
Good question. Also, the stunt contest in Las Vegas. What up? Folks need to plan their escape and save $$$ for those "imports"!!! Is Costco stocked up on hotdogs and spicy brown mustard?  ??? Steve
Steve; if worse comes to worst (IE no Golden State) I will cook you a hot dog at the Meet 'n Meat, slather on the spicy brown mustard and we can call it the "Gulden State Championships".  LL~ LL~ LL~

Brian
While flying the pattern, my incompetence always exceeds my expectations.

AMA 55421
Madera, CA

Advertise Here
Tags: contest 

Advertise Here