Announcements > In Memory of our friends

Gentleman James (Jim) Lynch, UPDATE: Celebration of Life Services

(1/4) > >>

Louis Rankin:
These kind of posts are never easy to publish.  It is with a sad and distraught heart that I inform the members of Stunt Hangar that Jim Lynch passed away yesterday afternoon.  He had been battling prostate and bone cancer for several years.

I have no information on arrangements or preferred sentiments.  Will post that information as soon as it is made available.

Jim was loved by all who had the pleasure to meet him.  He loved God, family, friends, fishing, and finishing model airplanes.  His presence and sage advice will be greatly missed.

The James D. Lynch Celebration of Life will be Saturday, March 18th at the Cherry Road Baptist Church, 1421 Cherry Road, Memphis, TN 38117.  Visitation starts at 1pm with the Memorial Service starting at 2pm.

In lieu of flowers you may send donations in Jim’s name to the Prostate Cancer Foundation.  Cards may be sent to Joann Lynch and Family, 1249 West Perkins, Memphis, TN 38117.

There are many people that knew and loved Jim very personally.  I spent all day Friday contacting those on the list given to me.  I do sincerely hope that no one felt left out if they were not personally notified.  In all my life I never met a man who was so genuinely loved by so many people.

Dan McEntee:

--- Quote from: Louis Rankin on March 10, 2023, 09:49:09 AM ---These kind of posts are never easy to publish.  It is with a sad and distraught heart that I inform the members of Stunt Hangar that Jim Lynch passed away yesterday afternoon.  He had been battling prostate and bone cancer for several years.

I have no information on arrangements or preferred sentiments.  Will post that information as soon as it is made available.

Jim was loved by all who had the pleasure to meet him.  He loved God, family, friends, fishing, and finishing model airplanes.  His presence and sage advice will be greatly missed.

--- End quote ---

I could not put it any better. Jim's loss is a big hole in life that will be difficult to fill. No words are really adequate.
      R.I.P Jim,
  Dan McEntee

Zuriel Armstrong:
Well done Lou. Jim will be missed.

Mike Griffin:
I knew Jim from going to contests in the past and he was an extremely good person and always willing to talk about anything.  I am very saddened to hear this. 

Mike

Tim Stagg:
This is very sad news. I met Jim at my first Brodak contest and always look forward to reuniting with him. He was a great gentle man.

Rest in peace Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version