News:

• April 17, 2024, 11:39:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: gallery district  (Read 815 times)

Offline Phil Goldberg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
  • Just completed this PDK Buster 45
gallery district
« on: January 19, 2018, 01:27:06 AM »
I do not understand the district categories when posting photos to the gallery.  Don't want to make a mistake of posting photos to the front row that are not or that build lever.  Can someone please explain.  Thanks

Offline Phil Goldberg

• Lieutenant
  • Just completed this PDK Buster 45
Re: gallery district
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 10:42:19 AM »
I live in Oregon. And yes I am not a member of either of these organizations.  Is posting pictures to the Front Line section only for master builds?   If so I have to move a few pictures over to a district.   Phil

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 10:44:57 AM »
I live in Oregon. And yes I am not a member of either of these organizations.  Is posting pictures to the Front Line section only for master builds?   If so I have to move a few pictures over to a district.   Phil

I wouldn't bother with that, if it's good to you, it's good. Besides, at least several of the first-page models are static display models, so they aren't even really stunt planes.

Brett

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 11:48:46 AM »
    I wouldn't bother with that, if it's good to you, it's good. Besides, at least several of the first-page models are static display models, so they aren't even really stunt planes.

Brett

Brett,

Don't think for one New York minute, those in the know, guys like myself and plenty others, don't know all about those "West Coast Guys. Because we do.

And you have no idea what I fly and don't? I don't have to report to my jealous trolls.

And shame on you to use Phil's Thread to troll me. But that's the typical MO, and everyone knows this.

CB

Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Tony Drago

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 12:05:16 PM »
Hi Phil. The USA is divided up in districts for AMA contests.  I am in dist 5, which is Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands.  Dist 1 is Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. Etc.
Where do you live?  I can only assume you are not a member of the AMA nor PAMPA. D>K

Ty it would be District Xl

Offline Larry Fernandez

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 04:14:39 PM »

Brett

I agree, most of those in the front row gallery would not make the third row in the west coast events.
And combat planes?? I don’t think so!

And before any of you think about flaming me on these comments, I’ll remind you that I have been doing appearance judging for years, including the last five years at the Golden State Championships.

I will ad that my planes are usually in the front row, so I kinda know what I’m talking about.

Larry, Buttafucco Stunt Team

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2018, 04:18:09 PM »
I agree with Larry but my P47 on page 7 was on the front row at the NATS 2 years in a row. Now if I could just fly better.
AMA 12366

Offline Dane Martin

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • heli pilot BHOR
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2018, 04:26:37 PM »
Sparky, Joey's P47 is always in our front row!

Offline Skip Chernoff

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2018, 05:12:53 PM »
Larry , PhillySkip here checking into this thread. I normally don't engage in "on line drama", but I needed to put in my 2 cents. No one in "our stunt community" would deny that some of the best builders and fliers have come/came from the left coast,Nats results will attest to that.With that said, magnificent "stunt ships" are being built and flown all over our country and  the entire stunt community worldwide.
The Icons of our sport/hobby have come from everywhere,not just from your backyard.
Another thing, there are builders and fliers out there  (usually old farts like myself) that do not spend their time on the computer posting pics of their latest stunt ships or boasting about their contest record.I know of magnificent stunters  that will never make it to our "District Galleries"unless someone other than the builder/flier posts them there.My point is ,that not everything regarding to "stunt" starts and stops in your neck of the woods. Fraternally,and cheers PhillySkip

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here