News:

• June 17, 2024, 08:55:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: FCM contest./ Masters class  (Read 837 times)

Offline Allen Goff

• Charter Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • Fellowship of Christan modelers
FCM contest./ Masters class
« on: April 22, 2009, 02:53:18 PM »

We have been kicking this around for several years now and Will and I have decided to create a new class for the FCM contest this year. Masters class; this will include anyone who has placed in the top 20 (expert) at the Nats, and anyone who has won expert at the FCM contest. This will make 5 classes of PAMPA stunt for Sundays competition. More fun for more people.

This move is for this contest only. We are not trying to push anything into PAMPA, so please don't read more into this than what I have already stated.

Have a great summer of flying, see ya at the "Nats".

Blessings

Allen Goff

Online peabody

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: FCM contest./ Masters class
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 05:45:20 PM »
Great idea Allen....
We tried a Master Class here, but the target was too narrow (I had proposed anyone that flew for the Walker Cup in Open as well as anyone placing on the US FAI Team or as an alternate during the previous ten years). This field was too narrow.....
Yours is cool, excepting, perhaps, the winner of Expert at an FMC contest...

Please let usnow how it works!

Offline Howard Rush

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: FCM contest./ Masters class
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 06:08:08 PM »
Four guys out here constitute the West Coast Varsity.  The half dozen or so of us in the JV sorta have a contest among ourselves for fifth, although we sometimes can pick off the weak Varsity member at the back of the herd. 

I'd try to be admitted to Peabody's Masters class, but my argument would be a little flaky. 
The Jive Combat Team
Making combat and stunt great again

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here