blank
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 05:55:40 PM by Motorman »

Offline peabody

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: Flying the Pattern DVD by Brodak
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 04:43:15 PM »
It's not a good coaching tool......for the uninformed, essentially.
Some of Windy's later efforts were pretty good. and Sparky has made a pretty good one as well

Have fun!

Peabody

Offline Phil Spillman

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 07:48:19 PM »
OK here's your answer form one of the Principals involved in this Production right from the start! This is an EXCELLENT Self Coaching piece for any level flyer who wants to improve his or her Pattern's Presentation! The relevant commentary is from Big Art who takes the viewer through every maneuver of the PA Pattern and analyzes the setup and delivery of all maneuvers. The Graphics presented give the viewer all he or she needs to present a creditable delivery or their flight.

The flying is fine to watch but not the primary value in this presentation. Some of the verbalization is helpful for those in need. I personally watch this video several times per year just to refresh my memory of what I am supposed to be doing. As a bonus there is a presentation of the Old Time Stunt Pattern which too is helpful for all who aspire to do well in this event!

I do have a few copies of this valuable piece for sale at $20.00 plus shipping if interested! Please send me a PM!

Phil Spillman   
Phil Spillman

Offline George Albo

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 08:04:17 PM »
OK here's your answer form one of the Principals involved in this Production right from the start! This is an EXCELLENT Self Coaching piece for any level flyer who wants to improve his or her Pattern's Presentation! The relevant commentary is from Big Art who takes the viewer through every maneuver of the PA Pattern and analyzes the setup and delivery of all maneuvers. The Graphics presented give the viewer all he or she needs to present a creditable delivery or their flight.

The flying is fine to watch but not the primary value in this presentation. Some of the verbalization is helpful for those in need. I personally watch this video several times per year just to refresh my memory of what I am supposed to be doing. As a bonus there is a presentation of the Old Time Stunt Pattern which too is helpful for all who aspire to do well in this event!

I do have a few copies of this valuable piece for sale at $20.00 plus shipping if interested! Please send me a PM!

Phil Spillman

Check your PM
Darkness is dispelled with acts of kindness and selfless good deeds.

Offline Terrence Durrill

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 11:26:03 AM »

Phil Spillman

I have a copy of this on video tape.  I am with Phil on his comments.  It is an excellent presentation and all but the expert and international competition fliers should have a copy in their library........you won't be sorry !     y1    D>K    H^^

Offline Phil Spillman

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 07:09:48 PM »
Hi Terrance, Many thanks for your support regarding my Video! Its always nice to hear from a satisfied customer!

Sincerely,

Phil Spillman
Phil Spillman

Offline Russell

• ACE
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 02:44:33 PM »
Put up a clip.

A demo would help me decide.

Offline George Albo

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 10:17:16 AM »
Hi Terrance, Many thanks for your support regarding my Video! Its always nice to hear from a satisfied customer!

Sincerely,

Phil Spillman

Phil I just got the DVD. Good stuff, good insight and advice on effectively doing the pattern. The animated examples are very good.
Thanks,

George Albo
Darkness is dispelled with acts of kindness and selfless good deeds.

Offline Phil Spillman

• Captain
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 07:39:58 PM »
Hi George, Many thanks for your support! I am glad that you are finding the video helpful in your flying pursuits! It has and continues to help me in my own efforts!

Sincerely,

Phil Spillman
Phil Spillman

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here