News:

• March 28, 2024, 02:54:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Fair price to ask for OS .40 and .46 LA control line engines?  (Read 596 times)

Offline frank mccune

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Fair price to ask for OS .40 and .46 LA control line engines?
« on: December 06, 2018, 10:45:15 AM »
           Hi Guys:

I am cleaning out my attic and am starting with engines.  What is reasonable price to ask for the above engines.  None have been flown but only started on the bench.

Tia,

Frank McCune

Offline Tim Wescott

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Fair price to ask for OS .40 and .46 LA control line engines?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 03:12:58 PM »
If you have any clapped out 46LA with good cases, let me know (I think Motorman is looking, too).  I have two with good innards but hacked-up mounting ears.
AMA 64232

The problem with electric is that once you get the smoke generator and sound system installed, the plane is too heavy.

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Fair price to ask for OS .40 and .46 LA control line engines?
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 05:22:52 PM »
Which OS .40 have you got to sell?  It would matter, I'm pretty sure. As for the .46LA, put that sucker in a plane and enjoy it!   H^^ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here