News:

• March 28, 2024, 11:58:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: FAI Control Line Team  (Read 531 times)

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
FAI Control Line Team
« on: August 10, 2022, 06:09:19 PM »
Reading the reports of the stunt team and speed team made me think back when the team also consisted of racing and combat.  I used to wait for Wright and Dunkin to get home to tell the stories.  Before combat became part of the competition the team trails would be held at a location having the three classes competing for the team - F2A Speed, F2B Stunt and F2C Racing going at it.  My first try was in St Louis Buder Park.  Will Cruden and I was trying for a slot on the F2C part.   I tried in later years with different pilots.  It has been some time since the individual teams have come together in one spot.  Now each one has its own trials at different places and times.  I also remember selling patches to support the control line team back then.

But I guess it has gotten too hard to get it all together.  From the reports here I know who is on the stunt team as well as the speed team.   But who is flying combat and racing? ???
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Online AMV

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Re: FAI Control Line Team
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 10:03:23 PM »
http://cl-f2abcd-wchs2020.pl/entries-for-world-championships/

Looks like there are four competitors representing USA in F2A, including one Junior.
In F2C there's one entry but he's crossed out.

H^^
-Andrey
Spice is the variety of life.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here