News:

• April 25, 2024, 04:34:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: EPR Extended Producer Resposibility  (Read 516 times)

Offline Steve Dwyer

• 2020 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
EPR Extended Producer Resposibility
« on: March 25, 2023, 09:40:13 AM »
EPR has been around for a while and is now at the doorstep of New York State. It so far has been most popular (adopted) in some Blue states including Maine and California.

Without opening pandora's box I'd be interested in your thoughts and the pros and cons from a homeowner's and consumer's viewpoint if a state adopts EPR. Ultimately the consumer will pay the bill, this concept reminds me somewhat of the Cradle to Grave responsibility and the financial responsibility for waste management. Do we (have you) really see its impact? Please let's keep this one without the emotional distraction, no need to go the guns with each other which all to often tends to be the case, ha ha, I'm interested in experienced based criticism. Check out the link below for more info.

I have been busy, I'm nearing completion of the Profile Imitation I have been asked to complete by a good friend..

Steve

https://www.ecoenclose.com/blog/extended-producer-responsibility-the-planet-and-your-business/

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Re: EPR Extended Producer Resposibility
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 04:59:07 PM »
EPR has been around for a while and is now at the doorstep of New York State. It so far has been most popular (adopted) in some Blue states including Maine and California.

Without opening pandora's box I'd be interested in your thoughts and the pros and cons from a homeowner's and consumer's viewpoint if a state adopts EPR. Ultimately the consumer will pay the bill, this concept reminds me somewhat of the Cradle to Grave responsibility and the financial responsibility for waste management. Do we (have you) really see its impact? Please let's keep this one without the emotional distraction, no need to go the guns with each other which all to often tends to be the case, ha ha, I'm interested in experienced based criticism. Check out the link below for more info.

I have been busy, I'm nearing completion of the Profile Imitation I have been asked to complete by a good friend..

Steve

https://www.ecoenclose.com/blog/extended-producer-responsibility-the-planet-and-your-business/

They can start by making pre-prepared salad greens that are sold in those mailbox sized plastic bins illegal. Since when did people become too lazy to chop their own lettuce...?

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here