News:

• May 04, 2024, 12:03:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Teaching old dog  (Read 352 times)

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Teaching old dog
« on: February 28, 2022, 04:54:44 PM »
Been watching the videos on the indoor CL and when no wind trying to learn this quad toy.   In calm air when quad is fired up there is a button that is pushed to get the quad airborn.   It rises to about 4 foot and hovers until one of the sticks is moved.   The right stick makes it go forward and backward.   To turn you use the left stick which in reality just causes the quad to spin/rotate the direction the stick is moved.  I have had to brain wash myself into for getting all I learned in RC(radio control).  But it is getting me out side and getting exercise and retriving when I mess up.   Have gotten over a minute hovering with a very very light breeze and made a couple of laps around the front yard.   Any way I told the wife I would like to get one of the indoor CL electric foam airplanes to fly in the back.   After watching the video I figure if the light breeze is not too bad I could pretend I was flying a Bi-Slob.   just need to figure out how to get a set up ready to fly for not too many C notes. D>K H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here