News:

• April 23, 2024, 12:27:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: enya cxls  (Read 845 times)

Offline baum58

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
enya cxls
« on: February 26, 2022, 08:24:16 AM »
Hello to all,
I am the lucky owner of a Enya 61 cxl s Pro. That is the red head. rear exhaust. I need the header for the engine. I already talked to Randy Smith, no luck. I have a tune pipe on order. So, MACS is no longer in business.  Center to center the mounting holes are 26mm….. Can anyone help me with tis?

Thank for the help.

Peter

Offline Carl Cisneros

• Captain
Re: enya cxls
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 11:53:00 AM »
might try Bobby on EBAY
he is the one I and others get Enyas from.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/shtterman?_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2559

Carl
Carl R Cisneros, Dist IV
Control Line RB

Offline Craig Beswick

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2022, 04:15:52 PM »
MECOA  still have the 45CXL header, same bolt pattern 26.11mm, available in 0° and 15°. You should be able to modify to what you need from there.

Also, I would email Ken Enya and ask him directly if he has any left over. He sometimes has things not on his Web site. But, the CXL only came with a nub header to push the muffler onto, so again, some aftermarket work would need to be done for a pipe.

Good luck
Craig
AUS 87123
"The Ninja"

Offline John Paris

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2022, 06:03:44 PM »
Peter,
You may need a plate of some sort to fit between the header and engine since the exhaust port is pretty large.  Good luck on your search.
John
John Paris

Offline Balsa Butcher

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
  • High Desert Flier
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 10:16:35 AM »
I live close to the former 'Mac's Headers" shop. I bought the last Enya 61 CXLS header directly from Mac shortly before his untimely death. I asked if he had another. He did not but told me that a VF 46 header would work just fine. The shape of the mounting flange and was different but would make good contact and the mounting hole spacing was the same. He held up a VF header to my engine (which I had brought to the shop) to demonstrate. Just relating a story here but it may be worth checking out if your search for the 61 CXLS header comes up short.  8)
Pete Cunha
Sacramento CA.
AMA 57499

Advertise Here
Tags: header 

Advertise Here