News:

• April 16, 2024, 07:35:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Doggie Heaven  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Doggie Heaven
« on: June 21, 2021, 12:35:33 PM »
Our beloved "Indy,"

Our black and white King Charles Cavalier, of 14 wonderful years, is now in Doggie Heaven.

"Indy" will be missed.

I hope there's a Rainbow Bridge.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline gene poremba

• 24 supporter
  • Commander
Re: Doggie Heaven
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 02:55:12 PM »

Sorry for your loss. Pets can be like family.

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 04:18:10 PM »
Sorry to hear of your loss.  Maybe my Sandy can show him around.  She left me on                                           Memorial Day. :(
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Craig Beswick

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2021, 04:27:14 PM »
So sad. Unconditional love and they don't talk back.

Craig
AUS 87123
"The Ninja"

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2021, 06:10:40 PM »
Sorry to hear of your loss.  Maybe my Sandy can show him around.  She left me on                                           Memorial Day. :(

John,

Thank you for that.

Sandy and Indy may become good friends.

Charles
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2021, 06:12:03 PM »
So sad. Unconditional love and they don't talk back.

Craig

Craig,

Indy was great.

Charles

Offline Craig Beswick

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2021, 06:46:08 PM »
My baby girl,
actually the wife's dog but she goes everywhere with me.
AUS 87123
"The Ninja"

Offline Ara Dedekian

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
  • Ara Dedekian
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2022, 04:12:35 PM »
Our beloved "Indy,"

Our black and white King Charles Cavalier, of 14 wonderful years, is now in Doggie Heaven.

"Indy" will be missed.

Charles

We lost our Cavalier today, also 14 years old. I've had to put pet cats down but this guy was so special it brought on tears. He was as much a part of raising the grandchildren as their parents and us.

Ara

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2022, 06:47:17 PM »

Charles

We lost our Cavalier today, also 14 years old. I've had to put pet cats down but this guy was so special it brought on tears. He was as much a part of raising the grandchildren as their parents and us.

Ara

Ara,

That's really sad, my condolences.

Cavaliers are special dogs, smart as a whip.

We've had them a good number of years. We lost the first one many years ago, this one was our second and we currently have a third we purchased well before this one passed.

The one we now have, is almost 4 years old.

Thanks for sharing this.

Charles

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2022, 09:12:05 PM »
Ara, the old DOC can understand your feelings.  I still kick myself for taking little Teddy to the vets.  When I saw what he looked like after they examined him I couldn't let him suffer any more.  They said he had a seizure while being examined.  If I had had him at home I would have given him his HEMP oil which would he would recover almost immediately.  I still tear up thinking of him.  But, I keep telling my self he is in a better place. D>K :(
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Offline Gary Dowler

• Admiral
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2022, 12:13:13 AM »
Charles,

Very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved puppy.  We just lost one of the most favorite dogs we ever had just before this move. 
I understand all too well the hole this can leave in your life.   Perhaps when the time is right another special pup will fill some of the void.

Gary
Profanity is the crutch of the illiterate mind

Offline Claudio Chacon

• Captain
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2022, 05:58:16 AM »
Our beloved "Indy,"

"Indy" will be missed.

Oh! Very sorry for your loss...I know how it feels  :'(

Ther IS a rainbow bridge for them...you can bet on that...

Offline Will Hinton

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • www.authorwillhinton.com
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2022, 08:41:33 AM »
Charles, My best wishes for you in your loss.  I lost my big old 20 pound, three feet long cat a while back and our two Maltese/Bichon dogs are 13 and 11, so more sadness is getting closer for us again.  These pets make a huge difference in people's lives and I just wish I could be the man our dogs think I am!
John 5:24   www.fcmodelers.com

Offline FLOYD CARTER

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • owner
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2022, 11:22:30 AM »
Welcome to the SPCA website for "silent barks".  We have a Supporter's Room for off-topic subjects.
89 years, but still going (sort of)
AMA #796  SAM #188  LSF #020

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2022, 04:55:37 PM »
Sandy and Teddy made many trips with me to contests.   Tuscon was the most attended for Sandy.   They were good company on those long trips. D>K
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here