News:

• March 28, 2024, 06:48:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Did You Get Your Shot?  (Read 19566 times)

Offline Paul Smith

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: Did You Get Your Shot?
« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2021, 09:09:29 AM »
An untested vaccine to prevent a disease that can be cured in a week is a bad bet.

TV ads are full of "Better Call Saul" to get into class action suits against harmful drugs that were tested far more this politically motived quickie shot.

I have chosen to be part of the Control Group that will still be around if the vaccine KILLS people.
Paul Smith

Offline Dave Adamisin

• 2020 supporter
  • New Pilot
« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2021, 09:27:08 AM »
Got my first on 03/02 and will get the second on 03/24. Thank you Meijers..
Thyme is money - on roasted potatoes

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2021, 03:06:37 PM »
Chuck,

let’s not forget the last four years where our illustrious former president’s failure to act early on, promoting congested gatherings, and lying about receiving the vaccine himself resulted in “butchering” if you wish over half a million people.
Steve
  Being you're finger pointing, Biden called Trump a "xenophobic"  over restricting air travel  on 1-31-2020 and when Trump banned travel from China into the USA  Pelosi held a rally in Chinatown down playing the threat of Covid-19 over Trump expanding the travel ban. So let's contrast that to Biden's open southern border allowing Covid-19 infected illegal immigrants to get on buses traveling freely into the interior of the US spreading Covid-19 all along the way. Now there is a true crisis on the border with over crowding, children alone sleeping in cages on cement floors and in shipping containers with bars on the windows, and of course no cameras are allowed. So Biden fails on both counts protecting American citizens (which he swore an oath to do) and the Immigrants by subjecting them to inhumane conditions at the border!
Al

Offline Chuck_Smith

• Captain
« Reply #203 on: March 14, 2021, 06:02:43 AM »
  Being you're finger pointing, Biden called Trump a "xenophobic"  over restricting air travel  on 1-31-2020 and when Trump banned travel from China into the USA  Pelosi held a rally in Chinatown down playing the threat of Covid-19 over Trump expanding the travel ban. So let's contrast that to Biden's open southern border allowing Covid-19 infected illegal immigrants to get on buses traveling freely into the interior of the US spreading Covid-19 all along the way. Now there is a true crisis on the border with over crowding, children alone sleeping in cages on cement floors and in shipping containers with bars on the windows, and of course no cameras are allowed. So Biden fails on both counts protecting American citizens (which he swore an oath to do) and the Immigrants by subjecting them to inhumane conditions at the border!
Al

Al, I never pointed a finger, I challenged data, and what did what I say have to do with Biden? How in your somewhat interesting logical framework did you convert a debate over the merits of Covid 19 vaccinations to an emotional exercise in Biden hating? Pardon me, but I'd really love to understand your thinking. 

While your diatribe was a fun ramble, it's based upon a factually inaccurate premise that the infection vector to the US was from China.  I'm confident that if you would expend the effort to look at the history of infections and look at CDC data that tracked the genetics of Covid 19, you'd understand that it wasn't China that was the source of our infections, it was Europe. The previous administration completely whiffed on that one which is a verifiable fact. Unless of course, you can back up your position with real data and not "talking points" to sway my own conclusions. I promise to start at curious and to keep an open mind.

I understand that people don't like to have their world view challenged.

Galileo spent his last days under house arrest for saying the earth revolved around the sun. "But it moves."

Chuck
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 07:15:27 AM by Chuck_Smith »
AMA 76478

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #204 on: March 14, 2021, 02:49:30 PM »
Attacking Mr. Dwyer's sources and then going on for several paragraphs with un-cited claims to the contrary strikes me a as a bit - shall we say - unpolished for a learned colleague.

I get it, it's the internet and anybody can say anything, but we need to be smart enough to back up what we say either with professional authority (which neither of us have
 wrt virology) or credible sources. Just throwing stuff out as "facts" is not exactly taking the highest road, would you agree?

I am not going to do your research for you, or your math. Here's my cite:

https://stunthanger.com/smf/open-forum/masks/msg587551/#msg587551

You predict an outcome, you get an accurate result in the test, QED.

But I am sure there are the hemmers and hawers so

And this one from shortly before:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

Wherein:
Face Masks

Thumbnail of Meta-analysis of risk ratios for the effect of face mask use with or without enhanced hand hygiene on laboratory-confirmed influenza from 10 randomized controlled trials with >6,500 participants. A) Face mask use alone; B) face mask and hand hygiene; C) face mask with or without hand hygiene. Pooled estimates were not made if there was high heterogeneity (I2 >75%). Squares indicate risk ratio for each of the included studies, horizontal lines indicate 95% CIs, dashed vertical
Figure 2. Meta-analysis of risk ratios for the effect of face mask use with or without enhanced hand hygiene on laboratory-confirmed influenza from 10 randomized controlled trials with >6,500 participants. A) Face mask...
In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks (RR 0.78, 95% CI 0.51–1.20; I2 = 30%, p = 0.25) (Figure 2). One study evaluated the use of masks among pilgrims from Australia during the Hajj pilgrimage and reported no major difference in the risk for laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infection in the control or mask group (33). Two studies in university settings assessed the effectiveness of face masks for primary protection by monitoring the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza among student hall residents for 5 months (9,10). The overall reduction in ILI or laboratory-confirmed influenza cases in the face mask group was not significant in either studies (9,10). Study designs in the 7 household studies were slightly different: 1 study provided face masks and P2 respirators for household contacts only (34), another study evaluated face mask use as a source control for infected persons only (35), and the remaining studies provided masks for the infected persons as well as their close contacts (11–13,15,17). None of the household studies reported a significant reduction in secondary laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the face mask group (11–13,15,17,34,35). Most studies were underpowered because of limited sample size, and some studies also reported suboptimal adherence in the face mask group.

Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

Also note: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7546829/

wherein:

Conclusion: Surgical mask wearing among individuals in non-healthcare settings is not significantly associated with reduction in ARI incidence in this meta-review.

And those are just those I found in peer-reviewed articles in a brief search.

So, it's no different from wearing a "Biden 2020" armband or carrying a rabbit's foot.

Fauci lying about masks is well-documented, but here he is lying about herd immunity (New York Times interview):

"In the pandemic’s early days, Dr. Fauci tended to cite the same 60 to 70 percent estimate that most experts did. About a month ago, he began saying '70, 75 percent' in television interviews. And last week, in an interview with CNBC News, he said '75, 80, 85 percent' and '75 to 80-plus percent,'" the Times reported.

"In a telephone interview the next day, Dr. Fauci acknowledged that he had slowly but deliberately been moving the goal posts. He is doing so, he said, partly based on new science, and partly on his gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks," the report continued.

In case you misunderstood the implication of any of the above, Fauci, November 12:

"I was talking with my U.K. colleagues who are saying the U.K. is similar to where we are now, because each of our countries have that independent spirit,” he said on stage. “I can understand that, but now is the time to do what you’re told.”

It's not "independent spirit", like it is some sort of whimsical dream - independence is the justification for government's existence and codified in law. You can't really understand that, and still say "do what you are told" like Joseph Stalin.

So, Chuck, good enough- statistical math, cites from peer-reviewed journals (the same ones that recently told you to wear TWO masks? Could that be because one doesn't work (in a general public setting)? )  and direct quotes from Fauci where he admits lying to manipulate people.

Brett

Offline EddyR

• Admiral
« Reply #205 on: March 14, 2021, 04:44:02 PM »
You can pick your site that fits your arguments. Even the CDC has many opinions on masking. This report on Covid from last Nov on the CDC shows  70% less infections from mask. They used the US military for one of there studies
  cdc.gov
  Use of Cloth Masks to Control the Spread of SARS-CoV-2
Updated Nov. 20, 2020
  This report is very up to date on Covid.      ,one thing most reports do agtee on is social distancing .
Ed
Locust NC 40 miles from the Huntersville field

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2021, 05:05:37 PM »
There are lots of people that I social distance from and not because of some virus.

Mike

Offline Steve Dwyer

• 2020 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #207 on: March 15, 2021, 06:04:00 AM »
Hmmm what I see here is a similarity of saying all Halloween masks scare people. If one is going to argue mask effectiveness you have to be much more specific, we cannot correctly generalize as the prior lengthy text does by simply stating masks don't work unless of course the real underlying problem is the infringement on your rights issue, which of course is no doubt the driving force here. I suspect one would gain much better ground if he admitted where he stands personally and move on. Science will always win over.

Google "Still confused about masks? Here's the Science Behind How Face Masks Prevent Coronavirus"

Stay safe!

Steve

Offline Dwayne Donnelly

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
  • Balsa Beavers Toronto Canada
« Reply #208 on: March 15, 2021, 07:53:25 AM »
There are lots of people that I social distance from and not because of some virus.

Mike

Amen brother  LL~
My purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Offline Dwayne Donnelly

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
  • Balsa Beavers Toronto Canada
« Reply #209 on: March 15, 2021, 09:26:59 AM »
Siting in waiting room about to get my first shot.
My purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Offline Steve Scott

• 21 supporter
  • Captain
  • Terrorizing earthworms since '65
« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2021, 11:19:00 AM »
Got a call this morning from the VA confirming my appointment this afternoon to get the 2nd dose of the Moderna vaccine.

I just don't get the people who feel it's best to simply get infected, ride out the infectious period then you're immune for life (perhaps).  We still don't fully understand the long term effects of this respiratory virus.  True, some people suffer severe symptoms while others have a very mild reaction.  Most will not die from the virus but there are observed long term damage done to internal organs, including the brain, heart and lungs.

I had a viral pneumonia infection as a young teen while overseas.  I hope to never be that sick again and I've been left with permanently scarred lungs although being a lifelong non-smoker.

I'm taking the shots.  No question and anxious for the wife to also get hers soon.  Even after I am immunized, I will still wear the mask and practice precautions.

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #211 on: March 15, 2021, 06:28:42 PM »
Al, I never pointed a finger, I challenged data, and what did what I say have to do with Biden? How in your somewhat interesting logical framework did you convert a debate over the merits of Covid 19 vaccinations to an emotional exercise in Biden hating? Pardon me, but I'd really love to understand your thinking. 

While your diatribe was a fun ramble, it's based upon a factually inaccurate premise that the infection vector to the US was from China.  I'm confident that if you would expend the effort to look at the history of infections and look at CDC data that tracked the genetics of Covid 19, you'd understand that it wasn't China that was the source of our infections, it was Europe. The previous administration completely whiffed on that one which is a verifiable fact. Unless of course, you can back up your position with real data and not "talking points" to sway my own conclusions. I promise to start at curious and to keep an open mind.

I understand that people don't like to have their world view challenged.

Galileo spent his last days under house arrest for saying the earth revolved around the sun. "But it moves."

Chuck
       Chuck,    I wasn't responding to your post, read the quote I was responding to in my original response. I realize the way I cut and pasted the quote it picked up your name, however that was not my intent. I don't see how you view my response to Steve's post as Biden hating. I am simply comparing Trump's administration that stopped people with Covid coming in and Biden's administration that opened our southern border to hundreds of thousands of people, some with Covid, causing a crisis at out border that they've now had to call in FEMA, depleting the disaster relief funds.
                    As far as your theories about where Covid came from you might recall that the first cases in the US were in Washington State in January of 2020. They came directly from Wuhan, China, which prompted the first restrictions on travel helping the West Coast control the original outbreak, as most travelers from China to the US come through the West Coast. It was in March of 2020 that NYC became the epicenter for the virus. I don't really understand the point you're trying to make about the genome of the virus. Really are you saying that the virus originated in Europe and not in China, specifically from a BSL-4 lab in Wuhan?  Yes, they can track viral mutations by sequencing the genetic material but blaming Europe for the outbreak in the US is being disingenuous. Also not real sure about your comments regarding Galileo?
Al

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #212 on: March 15, 2021, 07:47:39 PM »
       Chuck,    I wasn't responding to your post, read the quote I was responding to in my original response. I realize the way I cut and pasted the quote it picked up your name, however that was not my intent. I don't see how you view my response to Steve's post as Biden hating. I am simply comparing Trump's administration that stopped people with Covid coming in and Biden's administration that opened our southern border to hundreds of thousands of people, some with Covid, causing a crisis at out border that they've now had to call in FEMA, depleting the disaster relief funds.
                    As far as your theories about where Covid came from you might recall that the first cases in the US were in Washington State in January of 2020. They came directly from Wuhan, China, which prompted the first restrictions on travel helping the West Coast control the original outbreak, as most travelers from China to the US come through the West Coast. It was in March of 2020 that NYC became the epicenter for the virus. I don't really understand the point you're trying to make about the genome of the virus. Really are you saying that the virus originated in Europe and not in China, specifically from a BSL-4 lab in Wuhan?  Yes, they can track viral mutations by sequencing the genetic material but blaming Europe for the outbreak in the US is being disingenuous. Also not real sure about your comments regarding Galileo?
Al

And early on in the program, when the first cases started popping up in the east, it was thought that the virus was coming from Europe, but you have to realize that it spread from China across the rest of Asia, the Middle East and then Europe before hopping onto to airliners for the US . Unrestricted travel by people that were infected is what made it spread like wild fire from east to west across Asia and the rest of Europe. Lots of people crammed into trains and busses.  A lot easier to spread that way than crossing an ocean.  That was one of the first things I remember hearing reported on the hole mess.
  Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Online Larry Fernandez

• Admiral
« Reply #213 on: March 15, 2021, 08:20:26 PM »
This thread is getting a bit old.
Get a shot, or don’t get a shot. After all this is a forum for model airplanes.
Just saying.

Larry, Buttafucco Stunt Team

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #214 on: March 15, 2021, 08:48:11 PM »
This thread is getting a bit old.
Get a shot, or don’t get a shot. After all this is a forum for model airplanes.
Just saying.

Larry, Buttafucco Stunt Team

What Larry said.

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #215 on: March 16, 2021, 08:47:55 AM »
 Sad News, only 66 years old.
Al

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #216 on: March 16, 2021, 05:38:18 PM »
Sad News, only 66 years old.
Al

According to his family, he DID NOT die from a reaction from the shot.  That was an internet rumor.  Any death that has occurred since February of 2020 was due to Corona Virus.  Just ask Fauci or the hospitals.  So damn sick and tired of this bullshit.

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #217 on: March 16, 2021, 06:22:32 PM »
According to his family, he DID NOT die from a reaction from the shot.  That was an internet rumor.  Any death that has occurred since February of 2020 was due to Corona Virus.  Just ask Fauci or the hospitals.  So damn sick and tired of this bullshit.
  It wasn’t  a rumor. Tommy Hearns asked for prayers to help his friend.
Al
https://heavy.com/news/marvin-hagler-cause-of-death-controversy-tommy-hearns-blasts-covid-19-vaccine-claim/

Online Carl Cisneros

• Captain
« Reply #218 on: March 16, 2021, 06:36:40 PM »
Got my first shot today over in Manassas VA.
They administered the Madona, or is that Moderna vaccine.
Had to wait the 15 minutes afterwards for any adverse reaction.
second one will be on the 13th of April.
Made me sleepy as heck about 2 hours afterwards.
Stayed home from work as well. (work 2nd shift)

Anyways, am glad to finally getting the vaccine.

And please, lets stay on topic.  OK?

Thanks

Carl C
Carl R Cisneros, Dist IV
Control Line RB

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #219 on: March 16, 2021, 07:12:43 PM »
  It wasn’t  a rumor. Tommy Hearns asked for prayers to help his friend.
Al
https://heavy.com/news/marvin-hagler-cause-of-death-controversy-tommy-hearns-blasts-covid-19-vaccine-claim/

OK Al  whatever you and Fauci say.

Mike

Online Alan Buck

• Commander
« Reply #220 on: March 16, 2021, 07:47:40 PM »
me to young to healthy x smoker no
shots for me yet thank you joe
ALAN E BUCK

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #221 on: March 19, 2021, 10:49:42 AM »
https://rumble.com/ves43t-rand-paul-rips-fauci-over-masks.html

I have watched this about a gazillion times and still watching.  Rand Paul destroys Fauci.

Online Dave_Trible

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2021, 06:07:40 AM »
I got my second vaccination yesterday and was eager for it.  Now I won't have to be QUITE so concerned about customers coming in and expressing their 'freedom' all over me, my desk, my phone and in my face.  Science pulled yet another miracle out of the bag.

Dave
AMA 20934
FAA Certificate FA3ATY4T94

Offline Steve Dwyer

• 2020 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #223 on: March 20, 2021, 08:19:46 AM »
Mike,

R Paul expires his time after continuously interrupting Fauci's attempt to respond. Paul's argument sites a one sided limited scope report and attempts to steam roll the one of the worlds most prominent experts on virus. Paul is the showman here as evidenced with his refusal to wear a mask on the floor well before this report was originated. The next time you watch the video listen more closely to Fauci, there are new strains surfacing, the fact is we are still faced with unknowns. This is no place for partisan opposition.

Steve

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #224 on: March 20, 2021, 07:27:23 PM »
Mike,

R Paul expires his time after continuously interrupting Fauci's attempt to respond. Paul's argument sites a one sided limited scope report and attempts to steam roll the one of the worlds most prominent experts on virus. Paul is the showman here as evidenced with his refusal to wear a mask on the floor well before this report was originated. The next time you watch the video listen more closely to Fauci, there are new strains surfacing, the fact is we are still faced with unknowns. This is no place for partisan opposition.

Steve

Fauci is not an expert on anything except political grandstanding.  Rand Paul is a physician as well.  Steve I dont care if you want to wear 37 masks and live in your basement for the rest of your life, go for it.  Do all the virtue signaling you want.  I didnt drink the kool aid on this one and it amazes me how many people are so stupid about all of this.  I had the virus, I had both shots and I will not wear a mask again,  anywhere.  I just bought a new Lexus and the car salesman said I had to wear a mask inside the showroom.  I asked him if he wanted to sell me a car.  He said yes.  I didnt wear a mask and he sold me a car.  Fitzgerald was right, this thread is getting old.  Dont even respond Steve because I am done here.  As Mark Twain once said: "Don't argue with stupid people.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." 

Mike

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #225 on: March 20, 2021, 09:08:25 PM »
We now have locally several small businesses that have the mask sign on the door, but once in the mask goes off.  One place even dared the city official to put a sign on his doors.   Even his employees have no masks.  While in a store that still bows to the politicians I take my mask down to get my breath.  So far no one has said any thing as I do cover my mouth with it. S?P
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2022, 03:14:06 PM »
If the vaccine is so great....why did Fauci fake taking the shot...?
If you doubt this...go ahead and search youtube video for ..."WRONG ARM DUDE..FAUCI FAKES GETTING THE VACCINE".
Why did Walensky pretend [in front of a Senate hearing] that she had no idea how many of her employees had submitted to the vaccine mandate...?
She refused to furnish even just a ball park figure...?
Has the CDC ever followed up with a published figure about their own vaccinated status since the hearing...?

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #227 on: December 09, 2022, 03:17:12 PM »
You can pick your site that fits your arguments. Even the CDC has many opinions on masking. This report on Covid from last Nov on the CDC shows  70% less infections from mask. They used the US military for one of there studies
  cdc.gov
  Use of Cloth Masks to Control the Spread of SARS-CoV-2
Updated Nov. 20, 2020
  This report is very up to date on Covid.      ,one thing most reports do agtee on is social distancing .
Ed

2 photos are worth 1000 words....

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #228 on: December 09, 2022, 05:45:31 PM »
Yes, it was a PITA to get an appointment for the shots. Oddly enough, COSTCO was easy and seamless. They had lots of space for both waiting and also for after the shot. I don't belong to COSTCO, but it turns out that they are forced to serve anybody for pharmaceuticals and maybe eye glasses. At least, in WA state.

We weren't all that hot to get the shots (Moderna), but were pretty much forced to get them, or never see our kids again. Two things to remember are that the pathway to the vaccine was cleared by Donald Trump and not by Biten or Pewlosi. So far, my opinion of both those a-0's hasn't changed, so I feel the vaccine is ok. OBTW, I was a "Polio Pioneer" when I was in 3rd grade at Cloverdale Elementary, Montgomery, Alabama.   y1 Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #229 on: December 09, 2022, 09:03:07 PM »
I have not had a flu shot of any kind since before I got married.   I was off work for several days after getting it.   No shot for me.  Besides my doctor thinks for certain that I've had the virus. D>K
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Offline Fred Cronenwett

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Lafayette Esquadrille
« Reply #230 on: December 10, 2022, 07:48:31 AM »
I have all of my mine, 4 COVID to date and others including shingles.
Fred Cronenwett
AMA CLSCALE7 - CL Scale
Model Aviation CL Scale columnist

Offline Phil Hawkins

• Commander
  • 909 276 0283
« Reply #231 on: December 10, 2022, 11:01:27 AM »
To each his own I suppose... but I have two doctors tell me to avoid the boosters as there is insufficient evidence of efficacy. Plus I had one coworker and three customers under the age of 40 die right after the "inoculation" my coworker in his sleep, my customers after a brief stay in the intensive care.
I am high risk. Big time. Heart disease, out of control diabetes, history of lung infections/bronchitis, 40 lbs overweight... I got the double stick of Pfizer back in May of 20 with nothing more than sniffles and sore muscles. But I don't trust these demented powers at hand... never will.
Before you get the stick, consider this:
https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

I know there are a couple of blatant bits of info missing but with my health issues I am at risk of blood clots too (I drive around 5 hours a day) I work for pest control, I am exposed to dozens if not a hundred or more people a week and have not contracted it. By chance? No way! My hands are chapped from sanitizer every before and after treatments. I mask up and try my best to keep distance and glove up. Good luck to us all!!

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #232 on: December 20, 2022, 06:19:14 PM »
To each his own I suppose... but I have two doctors tell me to avoid the boosters as there is insufficient evidence of efficacy. Plus I had one coworker and three customers under the age of 40 die right after the "inoculation" my coworker in his sleep, my customers after a brief stay in the intensive care.
I am high risk. Big time. Heart disease, out of control diabetes, history of lung infections/bronchitis, 40 lbs overweight... I got the double stick of Pfizer back in May of 20 with nothing more than sniffles and sore muscles. But I don't trust these demented powers at hand... never will.
Before you get the stick, consider this:
https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

I know there are a couple of blatant bits of info missing but with my health issues I am at risk of blood clots too (I drive around 5 hours a day) I work for pest control, I am exposed to dozens if not a hundred or more people a week and have not contracted it. By chance? No way! My hands are chapped from sanitizer every before and after treatments. I mask up and try my best to keep distance and glove up. Good luck to us all!!
Phil I would like to think that you have had numerous exposures and that between the 2 shots and your own natural defenses you have done very well.
I got a nasty case of it via my extended family and it was the worst case of the flu I can remember. This happened before the vaccine was rolled out. I have no interest in the vaccine..and evidently neither does Fauci for some reason.
"HEY FAUCI...!!! WRONG ARM DUDE...!!!"

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #233 on: December 22, 2022, 04:15:50 PM »
  NO VAXX for me and my family of six. We all got the vid this time last year and it wasn’t the worst bug I ever had. I was the only one that lost sense of smell for a month or so, but it came back and everything is good.
Al

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #234 on: December 25, 2022, 08:11:12 AM »
Mike,

Steve
Explain what is "partisan" about not wanting to be lied to...?
"HEY FAUCI....WRONG ARM DUDE...!!!"

Offline Bill Morell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #235 on: December 25, 2022, 09:00:37 AM »
Not me.
Bill Morell
It wasn't that you could and others couldn't, its that you did and others didn't.
Vietnam 72-73
  Better to have it and not need it than it is to need it and not have it.

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #236 on: December 25, 2022, 11:26:40 AM »
I am surprised that people still fall for the retoric of this so called doctor who should be in prison or sent back to China for good.  He has yet to tell the same story twice let alone prove the vacine.  And those that when this started moved sick people in with people who were healthy still have a medical license.  Also it had to be well co-ordinated effort that the covid out break happened world wide so quick.  But maybe like the assination of President Kenady when all invlove are dead and gone the truth will come out.  Look at who is getting the profits of the vacines and masks thats some still wear. D>K
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #237 on: December 25, 2022, 01:44:26 PM »
I am surprised that people still fall for the retoric of this so called doctor who should be in prison or sent back to China for good.  He has yet to tell the same story twice let alone prove the vacine.  And those that when this started moved sick people in with people who were healthy still have a medical license.  Also it had to be well co-ordinated effort that the covid out break happened world wide so quick.  But maybe like the assination of President Kenady when all invlove are dead and gone the truth will come out.  Look at who is getting the profits of the vacines and masks thats some still wear. D>K

The timing of the outbreak couldn't have been better to sabotage the economic gains that were made during Trumps term.
How many "coincidences" are people supposed to swallow before some level of skepticism sets in...?

Offline phil c

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #238 on: December 26, 2022, 11:32:50 AM »
Yeah, I got my shots.  They seem to have stopped the viruses.  But I really only like Inver House for shots.

Phil Cartier.

Actually, I got a covid shot(freebee) in early 2020 followed by a booster.  The only important thing that happened was that NOTHING happened with the flu.  I ended up with a LOT of other interlocked problems!

Literally, Lord Saved Me.

Phil Cartier
phil Cartier

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here