News:

• March 28, 2024, 06:43:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Did You Get Your Shot?  (Read 19560 times)

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: Did You Get Your Shot?
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2021, 04:43:08 PM »
I needed a good laugh.  Thanks Walter on the Missile Mist.  Good one.

Mike

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2021, 04:48:15 PM »
Interesting, coming medical professionals. The various vaccines have been through trials and approval processes, and have now been administered to millions of people. We have a pretty good idea what they do. We’ve also seen millions of deaths and a worldwide recession due to COVID, so we’ve got a pretty good idea what that does, too. Personally I’d prefer a vaccine.

The recession is not because of Wuhan.

Brett

Offline Steve Fitton

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2021, 04:57:51 PM »
Got the Moderna shot today.  Feel pretty weird now.  All those microchips hurt like hell when they go in.
Steve

Offline Jim Svitko

• Captain
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2021, 05:25:28 PM »
Got the Moderna shot today.  Feel pretty weird now.  All those microchips hurt like hell when they go in.

Those microchips could be useful.  You might be lost one day and end up in a shelter.   Your dog will be notified to come and get you.

Offline John Park

• Agricola
  • Captain
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2021, 04:33:11 AM »
The only word I've heard locally about side-effects is from our local crazy cat lady, to whom bad things happen on a regular basis.  She developed a temperature of 106 F. and had to be carted off in an ambulance and placed on a drip for some hours.  She seems OK now, and as weird as ever!
You want to make 'em nice, else you get mad lookin' at 'em!

Offline John Leidle

• Captain
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2021, 07:40:36 AM »
   106 ?

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2021, 08:37:25 AM »

The microchips aren't in the vaccine.  They are on the outside of the syringe, so that date and location of the injection can be verified.

I had the first Moderna shot yesterday and feel no different, other than a bit of soreness in my arm, like when any other shot is given.
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Offline John Park

• Agricola
  • Captain
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2021, 08:43:09 AM »
   106 ?
That's what she told us.  However, she has been known to exaggerate, so I think 100.6 F is more likely.  She's still very much alive, which you generally aren't if your temperature has gone up to 106.
You want to make 'em nice, else you get mad lookin' at 'em!

Offline John Leidle

• Captain
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2021, 12:29:45 PM »
  I was kidding .  My wife got sick once 105 but she was pretty young...
        John L.

Offline Steve Thomas

• Commander
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2021, 02:38:48 PM »
  Some reasons not to get it if your on the fence.
https://lbry.tv/@OpenMindHere:f/Dr.-Simone-Gold---The-truth-about-the-CV19-vaccine:4?fbclid=IwAR3yC2DyQBKDRkVP1SYPbYKp4ebTHRCamKABn3MKu_GJX_UaCFyy38yS_vk
Al

Is that the Dr Simone Gold who claimed that “there’s no scientific basis that the average American should be concerned about Covid-19”, and that the vaccines are an “experimental biological agent”, and who was recently arrested for her part in the Capitol riots?

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2021, 06:03:22 PM »
Is that the Dr Simone Gold who claimed that “there’s no scientific basis that the average American should be concerned about Covid-19”, and that the vaccines are an “experimental biological agent”, and who was recently arrested for her part in the Capitol riots?
   Dr Simone Gold is one of the Frontline doctors who recommended the use of hydroxychloroquin and other drugs for treatment of COVID-19. She is saying COVID-19 is treatable, especially if you catch it early. Many Studies have proven her to be right and AMA has recently came out and said hydroxychloroquine is approved for treatment of COVID-19. She states the the COVID-19 vaccines are experimental, which they are. The doctors have been vilified by big Pharma and Fauci. Big Pharma and Fauci wanted a vaccine for the dollars, not a inexpensive treatment like HCQ which has been available for 65 years and has a stellar safety profile. These doctors came out early because they were having great success in treating hundreds of their patients with HCQ for Covid-19 and only wanted to save more lives.
Al
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 08:35:52 PM by Al Ferraro »

Offline Steve Thomas

• Commander
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2021, 07:26:31 PM »
FDA has recently came out and said hydroxychloroquine is approved for treatment of COVID-19.

Al, would you be able to point me towards some sort of reference for that? My understanding was that hydroxychloroquine had an Emergency Use Authorization which was revoked by the FDA last June, on the grounds that “the best available evidence suggests that hydroxychloroquine is not effective in the treatment and prevention of COVID-19, and the potential benefits of the drug do not outweigh the known and potential risks.” I haven’t come across anything to suggest that they’ve reversed their position again - would be very interested if they have.

The doctors have been vilified by big Pharma and Fauci.

I don’t think it’s just Fauci and ‘Big Pharma’ that have serious issues with Dr Gold and her Frontline Doctors.

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2021, 07:56:29 PM »

Al, would you be able to point me towards some sort of reference for that? My understanding was that hydroxychloroquine had an Emergency Use Authorization which was revoked by the FDA last June, on the grounds that “the best available evidence suggests that hydroxychloroquine is not effective in the treatment and prevention of COVID-19, and the potential benefits of the drug do not outweigh the known and potential risks.” I haven’t come across anything to suggest that they’ve reversed their position again - would be very interested if they have.

It was the AMA not our AMA
https://lenbilen.com/2020/12/14/american-medical-association-rescinds-previous-statement-against-prescription-of-hydroxychloroquine-to-covid-19-patients/

I don’t think it’s just Fauci and ‘Big Pharma’ that have serious issues with Dr Gold and her Frontline Doctors.

FYI lots of people have serious issues with Big Pharma and Fauci!

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2021, 08:31:15 PM »

Al posted the link. This is a *legitimate* example of how politics kills people, unlike the ridiculous assertions of it.

Brett

Offline Steve Thomas

• Commander
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2021, 09:41:41 PM »
I note that Al has edited his previous post to change ‘FDA’ to ‘AMA’.

As regards the AMA’s position, the blog that Al links to notes, in updated form, that “It has come to my attention that the resolution [supporting hydroxychloroquine as a Covid treatment], while adopted got stopped before a new and valid recommendation was issued.”

Other fact-checking articles (here are a couple, FWIW: https://www.abc10.com/article/news/verify/ama-stance-hydroxy-covid-unchanged/507-76cac7cc-bd0d-4c21-8771-06949c2220ae  https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2020/12/17/fact-check-does-american-medical-association-now-support-hydroxychloroquine/3943008001/ ) simply state the the proposal was rejected.

The bottom line, as far as I can tell, is that neither the FDA nor AMA currently support hydroxychloroquine as a Covid -19 treatment.

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2021, 09:46:34 PM »

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2021, 09:50:26 AM »
Had my second Pfizer shot yesterday. I had a reaction. Bit of a fever and feel kinda listless. Low energy. But that is typical. My son had the same thing after his second shot. He was better in about a day and a half. hope to feel better by this afternoon.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2021, 01:09:56 PM »
Had my second Pfizer shot yesterday. I had a reaction. Bit of a fever and feel kinda listless. Low energy. But that is typical. My son had the same thing after his second shot. He was better in about a day and a half. hope to feel better by this afternoon.

Randy,

My brother had the same reaction but I didnt have any reaction.  It didnt last long for him.  Hope you are doing well.  The RM Deluxe looks great.  You know the one that Allan Perret built disappeared after his death.  I tried to track it down but to no avail.  I had Tom Morris build me one since I just did not have the time to do it and somebody in the club made me an offer I could not refuse the first day I had it at the field.  You did a great job on that one Randy.

Mike

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2021, 04:06:42 PM »
Got my first Moderna shot Monday.  No reaction other than the normal soreness in the upper arm that you often get after an inoculation.
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Offline peabody

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2021, 03:12:52 AM »
I was to the VA Clinic in Sarasota yesterday for bloodletting.
They have the Pfizer and are doing around 800 a day. Very orderly.
I get my second Sunday....in Miami.

Offline Skip Chernoff

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2021, 01:35:05 PM »
Still no shot for me or the Mrs. We have on line applications in with at least 6 servers....Skip

Offline proparc

• Admiral
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2021, 07:03:43 PM »
Curious about the Johnson & Johnson "One Shot vaccine.
Milton "Proparc" Graham

Offline John Leidle

• Captain
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2021, 08:46:43 PM »
  The info I saw on the Johnson & Johnson says "61% effective " no I  don't believe everything I read.
   John L.

Offline John Leidle

• Captain
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2021, 08:48:54 PM »
  None of it applies to us anyway nothing available for my wife or myself here.
            John L.

Offline jim

• Lieutenant
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2021, 11:21:23 AM »
   My son got me scheduled for my first shot this coming Wednesday ( 2/3 ) at Randolph Macon College in Ashland, Virginia ( just above Richmond ). I am told they will schedule my second shot then. Sure is nice when your kids are looking out for you, huh?

Dick Tyndall

I hope for your kids sake this vaccine your risking your health on doesn't turnout to be a health issue for you.   I myself will go with the numbers, verv very very low risk of dyeing from this virus.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2021, 01:05:06 PM »
I hope for your kids sake this vaccine your risking your health on doesn't turnout to be a health issue for you.   I myself will go with the numbers, verv very very low risk of dyeing from this virus.

The numbers in my state are fraudulent because Dem Governor Jay Inslee instructed his DOH to count ALL deaths as COVID19 Deaths if the deceased had EVER tested positive beforehand. The Freedom Foundation did a case by case audit and found that 1/8th  of the deaths claimed by Washington State did not even have COVID19 listed at all on the death certificate...!
That said, last summer I did my own "audit" of all the deaths claimed divided into the Washington State population to see what the actual risk was for people under age 65...basically everyone who has a need to take part in the day to day activities that keep our society running strong. We have roughly 6 million people under age 65 and as of last summer there were roughly 200 COVID19 deaths in all of Washington State in this age group.
Your odds of being dealt 4 of a kind in a game of 5 card poker were much better than dying of Covid . [I referenced a Wikipedia article about Poker hand probabilities].
How many people do YOU know who have ever been dealt 4 of a kind..?
As of last summer I also discovered via a simple google that only 5 children in all of the USA and Canada had died from Covid 19
There were only 3 or 4 DoD Personnel out of a few million [I forget the exact count] who had died from COVID19 and 2 of those deaths had strong comorbid factors.
In November of 2019 I was very sick with  upper respiratory junk for about 2 weeks. I never get sick like this. I think I had an early case of COVID19 and would like to see if that can be verified before submitting to the needle.

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2021, 01:16:17 PM »
   I myself will go with the numbers, verv very very low risk of dyeing from this virus.
I agree.
Al

Offline Jerry Eichten

• AMA Member
  • Lieutenant
    • Flying Lines
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2021, 03:52:06 PM »
My daughter got the second shot yesterday.  Arm hurts more than first time. 
AMA 7693

Offline Steve Thomas

• Commander
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2021, 04:14:31 PM »
I myself will go with the numbers, verv very very low risk of dyeing from this virus.

It’s true that if you’re relatively young (like everyone here on Stunthanger, right? ;)), the fatality rate is low. But from around age 60 upwards, things get rapidly worse. Those over 80 have roughly around a 15% fatality rate, which makes your odds about the same as with Russian roulette.

Also, focussing only on fatality rates ignores the long-term effects in those who survive. Effects which sound very nasty and can include damage to heart, lungs and brain.

Still, we will all continue to believe what we choose to believe.

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2021, 08:50:14 PM »
It’s true that if you’re relatively young (like everyone here on Stunthanger, right? ;)), the fatality rate is low. But from around age 60 upwards, things get rapidly worse. Those over 80 have roughly around a 15% fatality rate, which makes your odds about the same as with Russian roulette.

Also, focussing only on fatality rates ignores the long-term effects in those who survive. Effects which sound very nasty and can include damage to heart, lungs and brain.

Still, we will all continue to believe what we choose to believe.

Statistics and numbers are like Playdoh, you can make just about anything you want out of them. It just depends on whose spinning the rolling pin.

If you are over 80 years old, any organ in your body could just quit for any or no reason and it would be fatal. The chances of that happening to your average person over 80, ( who can be the subject of any number of things in his/her environment that affects his/her over all health like smoking, alcohol, drug abuse, work place exposures, sun exposure obesity, disease of any kind, ) is probably a lot higher than from catching and succumbing to Covid 19, just being realistic about it since we are talking about a person over 80.  To me, 15% is not that high compared to stroke, heart attack, kidney failure, liver disease, cancer or pneumonia, dementia, Alzheimer's, or any of a number of other maladies.

Focusing only on fatality rates, in reality, we haven't been dealing with this long enough to really even guess on what if any long term effects may be. These again, if they materialize, might be determined by the persons actual physical make up prior to getting exposed to the virus. And it will be to a such a small micro percentage that one wonders if it could be tracked?  At this time last year, and for the next 6 to 8 months we have been told by the "experts", when they have been pressed, that "There is so much that we don't know about this disease. It may take years to develop an effective vaccine."  Then in the course of a month after the election there have been four or five that miraculously appeared.. We have been bombarded with frightful numbers, specifically meant to scare the average person, such as "100 million cases world wide." But that is never tempered with the fact that most of those cases ( if the number can be believed) never showed any symptoms, never got worse than a common cold or flu. The "survival rate" ,if you want to call it that, is never a focus of discussion because it doesn't fit anyone's agenda. People got very sick and died, yes, but what we don't know is what their personal medical condition was before they contracted the virus. We know that numbers have been 'adjusted" for various reason and there is absolutely no way of knowing or believe what the number actually are in my opinion. We know that WHO and the CDC have not told the exact truth during this whole affair, and don't get me started on Faucci, who has admitted lying during this because he thought the public couldn't process the truth correctly. That tells me I can't believe anything the old fart says. So, bearing all of that in mind, with all the mis-information, and what we might not have been told through all of this, how you anyone make any kind of assessment on any long term affects? We haven't been at this long enough.
  Like I have said before, doctors and "experts" are like any one of us. They are human beings subject to making mistakes and various levels of skills and competency. We have no way of know who the good guys are and who the bad guys are. The ones paraded out by the main steam media should be held at arms length. A lab coat, title and name tag don't mean a whole lot to me. I have read as much or more that counters everything that the MSM tell us as gospel and just using my own common sense  and reasoning makes as much sense as what the MSM experts tout. That is why people should always, and are encouraged to get second opinions, because they are just that, opinions.
     I wonder what would have happened if we took this all out from underneath the microscope? If it didn't occur in an election year, with a President that the MSM press and a few selected people of power and wealth absolutely hated?  Would it just have been a casual mention in the news like previous health scares?
    Type at you later,
    Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline Steve Thomas

• Commander
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2021, 09:46:48 PM »
   I wonder what would have happened if we took this all out from underneath the microscope? If it didn't occur in an election year, with a President that the MSM press and a few selected people of power and wealth absolutely hated?  Would it just have been a casual mention in the news like previous health scares?

Except it’s happening in the rest of the world too, where the US election and people’s opinions of the former President are of little or no relevance to Covid.

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2021, 08:56:38 AM »
Except it’s happening in the rest of the world too, where the US election and people’s opinions of the former President are of little or no relevance to Covid.

The rest of the world has the same problem with their media and news that we do. What goes on in the US is of great interest to the rest of the world to which we seem to be the great sugar daddy. Since the Lame Stream Media is so biased and won't tell you the truth about what goes on here, what makes you think they are giving us the straight scoop on what goes on elsewhere?

Type at you later,
    Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824

Offline peabody

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2021, 01:25:19 PM »
Got my second today....
No ill effects...
Still have to wait 14 days until I am protected as advertised

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2021, 03:42:54 PM »
Peabody,  after 14 days are you going to go visit some one that is known to have the virus to make sure you are protected?  After 2020, I don't trust the government, media or most so called experts any more than I can jump over a tall building. R%%%%
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline peabody

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2021, 04:12:59 AM »
Doc....just as I believe in FACTS, I believe in SCIENCE.
I will continue to "follow the Fauci" until the end of April, as advised.

Offline Chuck_Smith

• Captain
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2021, 05:25:06 AM »
Dan, statistics and numbers aren't Playdoh.

In fact, any modern aircraft you fly on depended greatly on statistics and numbers during it's design, manufacture and maintenance.

Same with the car you drive and the food you eat.

Science is not only real, it has totally disproven "I before E except after C".

Chuck

AMA 76478

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2021, 09:34:27 AM »
Dan, statistics and numbers aren't Playdoh.

In fact, any modern aircraft you fly on depended greatly on statistics and numbers during it's design, manufacture and maintenance.

Same with the car you drive and the food you eat.

Science is not only real, it has totally disproven "I before E except after C".

Chuck

You know, we really are not talking about the same thing here.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2021, 09:44:22 AM »
A week past my second shot. Only ill effects are from my brother-in-laws chili last evening. About set me on fire and my stomach is still complaining.
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Steve Thomas

• Commander
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2021, 06:21:34 PM »

Garbage in, garbage out.

Very true, Dan! But with respect, there are a few things in your earlier post I’d have to take issue with. I don’t mean it as a personal attack, and there are plenty of other people with similar opinions to yours.

If you are over 80 years old, any organ in your body could just quit for any or no reason and it would be fatal.

Maybe. But there are a bunch of 80+ year-olds who would still be alive now, but for Covid-19. Having a number of relatives and friends in that age bracket (and having coincidentally just read Al Rabe’s obituary), I’m unwilling to downplay the threat Covid poses to the elderly.

At this time last year, and for the next 6 to 8 months we have been told by the "experts", when they have been pressed, that "There is so much that we don't know about this disease. It may take years to develop an effective vaccine."  Then in the course of a month after the election there have been four or five that miraculously appeared.

Which are these 4 or 5 vaccines which have just appeared since the election? Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Sputnik, and whatever the Chinese thing is have hardly just appeared.

Like I have said before, doctors and "experts" are like any one of us. They are human beings subject to making mistakes and various levels of skills and competency. We have no way of know who the good guys are and who the bad guys are. The ones paraded out by the main steam media should be held at arms length. A lab coat, title and name tag don't mean a whole lot to me.

They’re like any one of us, apart from the years of study and training, maybe decades of experience, and the fact that they tend to be fairly bright sparks to start with. Their lab coat and title mightn’t mean much to you, but it means more to me than someone’s random blog, YouTube video, or unqualified opinion. Sure they’re human and can make mistakes, which is where second opinions from other suitably qualified people come in. However impressed I might be with my own common sense, I don’t tell my brother how to anaesthetise people, I don’t tell my other brother how to negotiate corporate contracts, and they don’t tell me how to fly jets. Things like smallpox, polio and diphtheria were defeated by people with qualifications and lab coats, not folks like you and me using what we consider to be our common sense.

Unfortunately it’s usually a bad thing when science gets enmeshed with politics and ideology, and that seems to be particularly the case with Covid. I get that there are some major trust issues with elements of the media and various government agencies, particularly in the US right now. But there’s also a wealth of freely-available information out there from a lot of credible sources worldwide. I don’t think we can just disregard the vast majority of it simply because it mightn’t suit our view of the world.

Steve

Offline John Rist

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2021, 08:00:15 AM »
What Steve said.    y1
John Rist
AMA 56277

Offline Dave Harmon

• 24 supporter
  • Commander
  • Tulsa Glue Dobbers C/L and R/C Clubs
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2021, 09:48:06 AM »
After reading some of this nonsense....there is likely going to be even less C/L activity.....soon.

Offline Chuck_Smith

• Captain
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2021, 10:09:12 AM »
After reading some of this nonsense....there is likely going to be even less C/L activity.....soon.

Darwinism in action
AMA 76478

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2021, 11:06:30 AM »

That's the problem with incessantly lying and trying to manipulate people - it destroys credibility, and then when you actually are telling the truth (to a certain extent), no one believes you. The left has been lying and hyperventilating about various existential crises for 50+ years, all of which were proven lies or at the very best gross exaggerations (world revolutions over lack of food being "mathematically certain" by the 70s'...) , waiting for one of them to "take".

Finally, a moderate *real* crisis comes along, almost everything said about it is a another lie or wild exaggeration, so even the tiny bits of truth that leak out are not believed.

Brett

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2021, 01:44:03 PM »
Brett,

Glad to know the right is a bastion of truth and fair play.
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #95 on: February 09, 2021, 04:00:14 PM »
Interesting, coming medical professionals. The various vaccines have been through trials and approval processes, and have now been administered to millions of people. We have a pretty good idea what they do. We’ve also seen millions of deaths and a worldwide recession due to COVID, so we’ve got a pretty good idea what that does, too. Personally I’d prefer a vaccine.

This took me roughly 20 seconds to find out:

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

Those are (probably) just the preservatives!   LL~ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Skip Chernoff

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2021, 04:05:11 PM »
I'm scheduled for tomorrow,finally!

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2021, 06:08:38 PM »
Brett,

Glad to know the right is a bastion of truth and fair play.

The difference is that the right is not using whatever power it has to try to destroy the concept of individual liberty. The left most certainly is.

Brett

Offline Keith Renecle

• Captain
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2021, 03:44:42 AM »
Hi All,
I believe that the reasonable way to look at this whole Covid-19 issue is to ask yourself why the heck the world did not lock down healthy people before to protect the sick. Right up until around March or April last year, the WHO and Dr Fauci stuck to the accepted rules for handling a pandemic like this. There is even a paper on the WHO website from October 2019 that states that for this type of pandemic they do not recommend lock downs, masking of the general public, or even social distancing. The paper is well hidden but still there. I will dig it out again if anyone wants to check it out. Dr Fauci even came out initially and stated the same, including that asymptomatic spreading would be rare and if it was indeed possible, it would have only a tiny effect. Of course a few months later the WHO and Fauci did a 180! Sweden followed this document to the letter and look at how they were nailed by the MSM and others. So what changed?? The standard narrative is this..."Oh, but this is a completely new or "novel" virus and we are still learning about all of the details". Really?? So, all the years of good science and understanding of how to handle respiratory diseases like this must just be thrown down the toilet?

There are just two pillars holding up this entire narrative, and these are RT-PCR testing and the belief that healthy people with zero symptoms can be super-spreaders. If anyone on this forum still believes that PCR testing is the right way to go to diagnose actual cases of Covid-19 the I would suggest doing some homework. It's all over the net so a basic search will get the correct info. There are some papers on asymptomatic spreading claiming that it is even 114% worse than symptomatic spreading and they really look good and scientific, that is, until you start checking the "circular" theories from their references. If you knock over those two pillars then the entire narrative falls flat on its face.

On the vaccine story, they sure could help........BUT....the reason why vaccines take many months to years to be licensed is due to the safety testing. There are no short-cuts to safety. The authorities are not hiding the fact that the "warp speed" release of these vaccines means that you need to understand that whoever takes a shot now, is part of the volunteer testing process. So if you decide that's o.k. then that's fine and hopefully any fears will be shown to be for nothing. It is however a bit of a Russian Roulette thing!

The issue now is more emotional, something like a religion, or stunt judging!  #^ I found some good, rational articles on the AEIR website, and here is one on the way that fear is used to control the masses:
https://www.aier.org/article/i-cant-stop-wondering-about-covid-19/https://www.aier.org/article/i-cant-stop-wondering-about-covid-19/

How about this meme that I saw on the net. If the first lock-downs worked.......why the second one? If the first lock-downs didn't work............why the second one?  y1

Keith R
Keith R

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2021, 11:24:38 AM »

The issue now is more emotional, something like a religion, or stunt judging!  #^ I found some good, rational articles on the AEIR website, and here is one on the way that fear is used to control the masses:
https://www.aier.org/article/i-cant-stop-wondering-about-covid-19/https://www.aier.org/article/i-cant-stop-wondering-about-covid-19/

How about this meme that I saw on the net. If the first lock-downs worked.......why the second one? If the first lock-downs didn't work............why the second one? 

Well, it is obviously that the second lockdown was due to "people not following the rules", the solution was of course to make the rules more draconian and coercive, so that you can be sure that everyone gets it through their heads that unless you follow orders, your country will be destroyed further.

You will not find a *single paper* that advocates wearing masks by the general public - before about March 2020.  Including Fauci's own article in the JAMA that "wearing masks does nothing but we should do it anyway because it shows "unity" with the health care workers". That alone tells you that it is a talisman indicating your compliance with the rules ("of siens"), much like an armband of your favorite political party might once have indicated.

Brett

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here