News:

• March 28, 2024, 06:41:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Did You Get Your Shot?  (Read 19560 times)

Offline Motorman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Did You Get Your Shot?
« on: January 28, 2021, 09:00:20 PM »
blank
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 06:16:49 PM by Motorman »

Offline TCL

• 21 supporter
  • New Pilot
Re: Did You Get Your Shot?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 09:44:37 PM »
I am not eligible yet, but am in the next group that opens up. I'm happy for you. Can't wait for the pandemic to end, and vaccination is what will get us there.

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 11:36:08 PM »
Mine is scheduled for next Tuesday, 2-2-21.
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Offline John Leidle

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 11:40:01 PM »
  They can't get the 1st group inoculated so they open it up to a second group here in Washington. I expect no less. But it's a
 "World Wide Pony Show"  Same idiocy in Europe, the Far East... not enough serum to go around.... I'm happy to wait a few months for mine....
                 John L.

Offline Trostle

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 12:57:38 AM »
Colorado got something right.  Or at least the Colorado University Health care system did.

My wife and I got our second shots a week ago.

Keith

Offline John Park

• Agricola
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 03:28:12 AM »
We're doing OK over here in the good old UK of GB and NI: an 86-year-old neighbour had her second Pfizer shot a couple of weeks ago, and I had my first Astra-Zeneca shot last Saturday (no side-effects so far).  This is all National Health Service, of course - free at point of use, paid for out of taxes.  Sometimes, the NHS might not be quite perfect, but it's handling vaccinations very well, in my area at least.
You want to make 'em nice, else you get mad lookin' at 'em!

Offline qaz049

• Commander
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 04:37:11 AM »
We're doing OK over here in the good old UK of GB and NI: an 86-year-old neighbour had her second Pfizer shot a couple of weeks ago, and I had my first Astra-Zeneca shot last Saturday (no side-effects so far).  This is all National Health Service, of course - free at point of use, paid for out of taxes.  Sometimes, the NHS might not be quite perfect, but it's handling vaccinations very well, in my area at least.

Same here in Australia. Over the last 24 hours there have been no new infections in the whole continent.

Damn this Marxist hell!

Offline ray copeland

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 05:44:27 AM »
My 2nd shot is scheduled for 2-10.
Ray from Greensboro, North Carolina , six laps inverted so far with my hand held vertically!!! (forgot to mention, none level!) AMA# 902150

Offline John Rist

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 06:29:25 AM »
Alabama seems to have it's act together. I got my COVID-19 Vaccination Moderna 1st dose  1/22/2021.  y1
John Rist
AMA 56277

Offline peabody

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2021, 06:40:29 AM »
The idiot Governor here in Florida decided to ignore CDC guidelines and inoculate old voters 65 and up first. He underordered from the Feds and let Counties decide how to get the shot into arms.

Most Counties have the population registering by TEXT MESSAGE, a move that excluded a large percentage of poor and minorities.

His latest move is to allow a supermarket chain that just gave his campaign $100,000.00 to administer the vaccine, but primarily in Counties that voted for him.

The VA is following the CDC guidelines and has almost all first responders and hospital employees and plans to administer to Federal nursing homes next. Then Vets deemed "very needy" because of medical situations.

The idiot Governor has proclaimed that he doesn't need Federal help.

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2021, 06:45:07 AM »
I have gotten both shots now and so far I havent grown a tail or developed gills.  I had the Pfizer Vaccine.  They told me 7-10 days from getting the second shot for immunity.
Ochsner Health System here in Louisiana has done a great job of administration and is very well organized.
Mike

Offline Dennis Moritz

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2021, 06:53:10 AM »
hmm. Change in outlook

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2021, 08:27:42 AM »
I get my next hit on 2/2. First went fine. Pfizer.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline John Park

• Agricola
  • Captain
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2021, 08:48:09 AM »
Same here in Australia. Over the last 24 hours there have been no new infections in the whole continent.

Damn this Marxist hell!
I envy you.  We're an island too, but placed just right (or wrong!) for masses of international travellers to descend upon us from all over the place.  The airports we could maybe do something about, but the English Channel is navigable in a rubber dinghy (someone once crossed it in a bathtub) and a lot of unwelcome visitors sneak in that way.
You want to make 'em nice, else you get mad lookin' at 'em!

Offline John Leidle

• Captain
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2021, 09:39:47 AM »
  The Seattle area is in a Befuddlement I assure you. Last night they cancelled a friend of ours appointment relocated her place of inject & gave her a week delay not to mention a hospital announced at 11:00 PM last night they had some soon to go bad vaccine for anyone at the University ,, first come first served ,  sorry I missed that stampede.
        John L.

Offline Gerald Arana

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2021, 09:41:59 AM »
The state of NJ gave me the go ahead. I'm now qualified to get my shot. Of course no place is taking appointments because they say there's no vaccine but I got the green light so, I got that going for me. My prediction, By the time I get the shot, either I won't need it or it won't work on the mutation.

Motorman 8)

NO! And I'm not going to get it. Here's the reason why; Dr. Simone Gold.

Go to www.KSCO.com and click on her lecture and you will be as amazed as I was.

This is a "experimental vaccine" and is NOT recommended. Now don't go shooting me, I'm just the messenger.

Enjoy, Jerry

PS: I'm 81. and don't shive a git.

Offline dave siegler

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
  • sport flier
    • Circlemasters Flying club
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2021, 09:54:29 AM »
I have a friend in Health Care the just got his second shot.  He has some  side affects. 

He is so happy he cant stop doing the macarena
Dave Siegler
NE9N extra class
AMA 720731
EAA 1231299 UAS Certificate Number FA39HY9ML7  Member of the Milwaukee Circlemasters. A Gold Leader Club for over 25 years!  http://www.circlemasters.com/

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2021, 09:56:00 AM »
Seeing as this is dna alternating drug no one may know the effects for a generation. Someone can have my dose thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AMA 12366

Offline Phil Spillman

• Captain
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2021, 10:03:52 AM »
I have a friend in York, PA who got his shot #1 from the VA in Lebanon, PA. His second one is scheduled for early February. Good for the VA! Our Virginia Democrat Gov. is following the Pelosi Schumer duo and continuing to SCREW up every possible avenue! All I hear out of Richmond is how great things will be once somebody does something!!!!!!!!!!!! So where's the shots for us 82.75 year olds?  I'll bet we finally get it by Thanksgiving!

Phil Spillman
Phil Spillman

Offline jfv

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2021, 04:41:04 PM »
Got my 1st shot, 2nd shot this Monday!
Jim Vigani

Offline pmackenzie

• Pat MacKenzie
  • 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2021, 04:50:45 PM »
Seeing as this is dna alternating drug no one may know the effects for a generation. Someone can have my dose thank you

This is a new approach to making vaccines, but it does not "alter" your DNA.

It uses a bunch of messenger RNA strands, something your cells make to create proteins.
This new mRNA tricks your cells into producing a tiny part of the virus, and your immune system learns to attack those bits.
Once the mRNA is used up it is gone from your system.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

MAAC 8177

Offline Guy Markham

• 24 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2021, 05:16:43 PM »
Quote from: RC Storick link=topic=58839.msg60749ff#msg607495 date=1611939360

That goes for me also,  Dr. Guy Markham
You only have to floss the teeth you want to keep!

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2021, 05:33:05 PM »
This is a new approach to making vaccines, but it does not "alter" your DNA.

It uses a bunch of messenger RNA strands, something your cells make to create proteins.
This new mRNA tricks your cells into producing a tiny part of the virus, and your immune system learns to attack those bits.
Once the mRNA is used up it is gone from your system.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

watch this video before considering getting it. There are hundreds of videos just like this one https://rumble.com/vcvlej-shawn-stelton-moderna-vaccine-reaction.html

totally normal https://rumble.com/vbzcit-covid-nurse-looses-consciousness-after-taking-vaccine.html I'll pass
And info here https://rumble.com/vc2ted-if-you-have-a-severe-reaction-to-or-side-effects-from-covid-vaccine-too-bad.html
AMA 12366

Online Alan Buck

• Commander
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2021, 05:37:21 PM »
no me to young and to healthy to get it need to be 65  in pa me 64
ALAN E BUCK

Offline Gary Dowler

• Admiral
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2021, 09:24:08 PM »
I would just say, use caution.  The German health ministry just said they will not administer the Atra/Zeneca vaccines to anyone over 64 (I do not know your age) because it appears to be less than 8% effective above that age. Then there was the legendary Hank Aaron who took the Moderna vaccine trying to encourage minorities to do it, then started to become ill 2 days later, and quite unexpectedly died 10 days after that.

But hey, it’s free, right?
Profanity is the crutch of the illiterate mind

Offline Dave Harmon

• 24 supporter
  • Commander
  • Tulsa Glue Dobbers C/L and R/C Clubs
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2021, 09:52:25 PM »
I got mine 10 days ago....so far so good!!

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2021, 10:02:46 PM »

Damn this Marxist hell!

Yes, all you had to do is accept a police state. Patrick Henry, you sure aren't.

Brett

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2021, 10:40:46 PM »
First injection today; our local clinic is VERY efficient and well-managed.  Can't expect big brother to run up and down every street in town to deliver, our government is already TOO BLOATED.

HB~>
Dennis
Think for yourself !  XXX might win the Nats, be an expert on designing, building, finishing, flying, tuning engines - but you might not wanna take tax advice from him.  Or consider his views on the climate to be fact ...

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2021, 10:54:15 PM »
   Well I'm not in line for it until I can feel a HELL of a lot more comfortable about it for several reasons.

1) The poor track record of even producing a flu vaccine that works with any kind of predictability and consistency. Always lots of excuses on why this years or last years flu vaccine was largely ineffective. I won't accept, "Well, it's better than nothing" approach.

2) You have 5 or 6 companies vying for the dollars that are involved in this, they ain't doing it for free! Which one is the best? Which one is the safest? Then revert back to reason #1. Especially for a vaccine that has to be kept at -95 degrees??? And some don't have to be frozen at all??

3) You can say what you want about how the election turned out, but the CDC, WHO, and a whole host of others have been far from being fully forth coming on just what we are dealing with here. Faucci has admitted lying and stretching the truth numerous time numerous times because he didn't think we could grasp the situation or couldn't handle the truth. What is he, my Dad???Excuse me, but I think I can be the best judge of that. He's as much a dithering old man as Biden is! And so is Bix or what ever her name is. I think they are glowing examples of the saying that, " Those that can, do. Those that can't teach. And all the rest are in administration!

4)  There is such a disparity among who gets really sick and dies, and who doesn't even show any symptoms. I don't think they have a full handle on the thing yet and can not predict anything about it. You can't believe any of the numbers put out because they have admitted making errors there and it has been proven that they are inflating the numbers. If you got hit by a truck and died but had tested positive for Covid, you are listed as a Covid related death. Now, people are dying after getting the vaccine in Europe, and they are listed as dying from their original health issues . The MSM touts all the grim numbers, "100 million cases world wide !!" and things like that, but don't follow that up with that all those cases are not still active, people that get it do get better, a very, very high number of them.  The MSM media is definitely not helping the situation by any stretch of the imagination!!

No, count me out. I'm sorry but I'm not a Guinea pig.
   Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2021, 12:13:23 AM »
The MSM media is definitely not helping the situation by any stretch of the imagination!!

Oh, they are helping, just not helping you or most of the rest of the country.

No, count me out. I'm sorry but I'm not a Guinea pig.

Do as you will of course, but I think that is probably not a good idea. While there is no doubt whatsoever that this entire episode has been characterized by blatant lies, manipulation, fraud, etc., the inescapable fact is that Wuhan Flu is dangerous and particular so the older the group you look at, and while there have been apocryphal stories about side effects and bad reactions, something like 20 million people have been vaccinated so far with very low incidence of side effects.

I am in California Tier 1C, 50-65 year old critical defense worker, so I am probably going to become eligible in a week or so, I am getting it as soon as I can.

Brett

Online Dave_Trible

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2021, 05:13:56 AM »
I grew up in the age of measles, mumps, polio, chicken pocks, rubella, scarlet fever and scarletina.  I had most of them except polio but the little girl next door did and was paralyzed from the waist down because her (wealthier than most in the neighborhood) parents didn't get her vaccinated.  That's why my ears are mostly burned out.  Vaccines saved my children from suffering ANY of these diseases. I'd have to think about taking the risk of a minor discomfort taking the vaccine...for about five seconds.   My arm is eager for the shot.  I hope in the next few weeks.

Dave

I wonder....how many who are hesitant about getting the shot spent their younger years putting whatever they could get their hands on in their bodies for kicks?
AMA 20934
FAA Certificate FA3ATY4T94

Offline Chuck_Smith

• Captain
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2021, 06:30:18 AM »
I wonder how many people will turn down a miracle?

I must re-iterate from above - the vaccine does not alter your DNA. 

My wife gets hers next week and I'm thankful for that. 

As far as clinical trials, the millions already administered at this point kind of makes them moot. 

Plus, we live in the year 2021.

Some of us need to stop acting like it's 1897.

Science works.

Chuck
AMA 76478

Offline Frank Imbriaco

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
  • At the 69 Willow Grove NATS with J.D. FALCON II
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2021, 07:07:52 AM »
Florida has been very nice to the Mrs. and me .
Got first two weeks ago and in another week, done with # 2.
Thank you, Gov. Ron DeSantis !
Meanwhile in NJ Gov  Phil Murphy ,a.k.a. "Puxsutawney Phil", is doing his usual stumbling and bumbling.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 01:34:01 PM by Frank Imbriaco »

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2021, 07:18:52 AM »
I grew up in the age of measles, mumps, polio, chicken pocks, rubella, scarlet fever and scarletina.  I had most of them except polio but the little girl next door did and was paralyzed from the waist down because her (wealthier than most in the neighborhood) parents didn't get her vaccinated.  That's why my ears are mostly burned out.  Vaccines saved my children from suffering ANY of these diseases. I'd have to think about taking the risk of a minor discomfort taking the vaccine...for about five seconds.   My arm is eager for the shot.  I hope in the next few weeks.

Dave

I wonder....how many who are hesitant about getting the shot spent their younger years putting whatever they could get their hands on in their bodies for kicks?

I totally agree with Dave on this issue.  I had those diseases as well, except for Polio, thank the Lord, and I also knew a person who came down with polio and is crippled as a result.  I am 73 and suffer from emphysema from smoking to many cigarettes when I was younger.....I wasn't going to chance it. 

For now, this is still America and if you choose not to take it, that is your choice. 

Mike

Offline Steve Berry

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2021, 07:56:00 AM »

I wonder how many people will turn down a miracle?

Chuck

Miracles come from God and have a 100% success rate. This "vaccine"....doesn't qualify. My immune system has a better success rate.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Offline John Rist

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2021, 09:54:18 AM »

Miracles come from God and have a 100% success rate. This "vaccine"....doesn't qualify. My immune system has a better success rate.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
The miracle is that God created man with a mind that can find cures for nasty things such as this nasty China virous.
John Rist
AMA 56277

Offline Larry Renger

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2021, 09:58:32 AM »
My wife and I got our first shots at Disneyland! 😃
Think S.M.A.L.L. y'all and, it's all good, CL, FF and RC!

DesignMan
 BTW, Dracula Sucks!  A closed mouth gathers no feet!

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2021, 10:11:53 AM »
The miracle is that God created man with a mind that can find cures for nasty things such as this nasty China virous.

And He also created nasty people with nasty minds that like to perpetrate nasty things like the nasty Wuhan China Virus. And the nasty people also that like to perpetrate the nasty hateful mind set that likes to politicize such things to spread fear amongst innocent people. And there is good reason to believe that this is what the whole nasty thing is about.  Time will tell.

Type at you later,
    Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline pmackenzie

• Pat MacKenzie
  • 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2021, 10:42:50 AM »
To quote Paul Simon "These are the days of miracles and wonder" .

Great song, cranked up, with a good sub ;)
MAAC 8177

Offline Skip Chernoff

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2021, 10:50:50 AM »
My wife and I have not gotten a shot.We have been on the computer filling out applications all week .We are waitng to hear from someome. This is really messed up.

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2021, 11:01:25 AM »
I've had all those childhood diseases and is the reason I was behind my Kindergarden classmates.   Got the polio vaccine because it was required.   The last flu shot caused me about a week of work.   Haven't had one since.   At my age I won't chance another vaccine. D>K 
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Trostle

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2021, 11:28:36 AM »
When it was first announced that a Covid vaccine would soon be available, I thought that I did not want to be first in line.  My experiences with Flu shots were bad where I had sad reactions compared to the few times I did get some form of the Flu without taking the shots.   About two months ago, I asked my cardiologist what he thought about the vaccine and he said he would get it as soon as it became available to him.  He explained that a live virus is not being injected.  I then started to realize that this virus was going to be around for awhile - that it was probably just not going away any time soon.  I am 80 and diabetic.  I truly believe that it is likely just a matter of time before I am exposed and get the disease with a not too bright of an outcome.  So, my decision to proceed with the shots (now completed) was based on my feeling to fight this thing directly rather than wait for the otherwise probable outcome of contracting the disease.

Keith
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 11:57:36 AM by Trostle »

Offline John Leidle

• Captain
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2021, 11:53:03 AM »
   Well said Keith.  My one & only reaction to a vaccine was 5 years ago for  a second ( booster) for Phenomia . Felt like I was hung over for 2 days otherwise never.     
  John L.

Offline peabody

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2021, 12:35:11 PM »
Since I was diagnosed with Guillaine-Barre Syndrome in 1998, I have been cautioned not to take egg based shots.
As I aged, I realize that even the flu was a lot more dangerous to my (shot) immune system than the shot. I have been getting flu shots for the last 10 years or so....always have a reaction....even more numbness in my feet and fingers, slight fever and a little nausea.
Same reaction to the shingles shots, only a little worse.
Still better than tipping up my toes.

I got my first COVID shot a couple weeks ago....no reaction whatsoever....get the second on 2/7.

Choices.

Online Carl Cisneros

• Captain
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2021, 09:53:25 AM »
I registered for the shot on line a couple weeks ago and finally got a reply from the Prince William County Health folks. (am in N. VA)
They stated that they received my registration request and at this time they do not have enough vaccine to go around and
that it will take weeks and possibly MONTHS to get enough to fill requests. I am in the 65 and up category.
The first responders and teachers, ect., were supposed to receive theirs, but there is not enough even here for them.
Will just have to wait patiently to get mine.

Carl Cisneros

been working on a plane for my daughter. Her first one. Taught her to fly at the middle school up the road this past summer. Will be an electrified Twister in her choice of colors. (Circus Pink, Purple and White)
Carl R Cisneros, Dist IV
Control Line RB

Offline Dick Tyndall

• 23 supporter
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2021, 01:14:48 PM »
   My son got me scheduled for my first shot this coming Wednesday ( 2/3 ) at Randolph Macon College in Ashland, Virginia ( just above Richmond ). I am told they will schedule my second shot then. Sure is nice when your kids are looking out for you, huh?

Dick Tyndall

Offline Oldenginerod

• Lieutenant
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2021, 11:46:56 PM »
I have a number of friends who are doctors and nurses.  They all claim that they wouldn't get the shot, even to the point of resigning their jobs if they are  forced to have it.  That's good enough for me.  We have no way of knowing what it contains, so it's a no from me.  Not for a couple more years anyway.  Thanks to all the Guinea Pigs out there who are making sure that by the time I have mine, any bugs will be sorted out.  I honour your sacrifice.

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2021, 05:09:27 AM »
Getting my 1st shot today.
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Offline Chuck_Smith

• Captain
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2021, 05:49:34 AM »
Getting my 1st shot today.

If my doctor couldn't explain what's in a vaccine I'd get a new doctor.
AMA 76478

Offline Steve Thomas

• Commander
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2021, 03:53:32 PM »
I have a number of friends who are doctors and nurses.  They all claim that they wouldn't get the shot, even to the point of resigning their jobs if they are  forced to have it. 

Interesting, coming medical professionals. The various vaccines have been through trials and approval processes, and have now been administered to millions of people. We have a pretty good idea what they do. We’ve also seen millions of deaths and a worldwide recession due to COVID, so we’ve got a pretty good idea what that does, too. Personally I’d prefer a vaccine.

We have no way of knowing what it contains, so it's a no from me.

This took me roughly 20 seconds to find out:

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here