News:

• March 28, 2024, 08:11:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Copy of David Fitzgerald article "De-Tails" from the Mar/Apr 98 Stunt News  (Read 3299 times)

Online Brent Williams

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • Fancher Handles - Presented by Brent Williams
Anyone have a copy of the David Fitzgerald article "De-Tails" from the Mar/Apr 1998 Stunt News? 

Edit: Bob sent me a copy of this article.  I have attached it here for study. 
Thanks Bob!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 02:45:18 PM by Brent Williams »
Laser-cut, "Ted Fancher Precision-Pro" Hard Point Handle Kits are available again.  PM for info.
https://stunthanger.com/smf/brent-williams'-fancher-handles-and-cl-parts/ted-fancher's-precision-pro-handle-kit-by-brent-williams-information/

Offline Bob Matiska

• 2020 supporter
  • Lieutenant
I do. Took a couple of days to get out to the garage and dig it up. It scanned into 3 PDF files of about 700k each. PM me your email address and I'll send them out!

Bob in NEPA
AMA 56267

Online Brent Williams

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Fancher Handles - Presented by Brent Williams
Re: Copy of David Fitzgerald article "De-Tails" from the Mar/Apr 98 Stunt News
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 02:49:20 PM »
I have updated my original post to include the full De-Tails article.

Thanks to Bob for the scan and David for the information!

Brent.
Laser-cut, "Ted Fancher Precision-Pro" Hard Point Handle Kits are available again.  PM for info.
https://stunthanger.com/smf/brent-williams'-fancher-handles-and-cl-parts/ted-fancher's-precision-pro-handle-kit-by-brent-williams-information/

Offline Dan Winship

• New Pilot
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 09:21:03 AM »
Thank for this info. I have printed these pages and headed out to the shop armed with a plan for the stab configuration of my next build. The plane I was flying in the early 90's was an airfoil stab with a sharp leading edge not because I had this information but I had a foam cutter and thought it would look cool to have an airfoil stab. The plane flew well but it was hard to judge the performance since it was overweight. Thanks again Dan

Offline Trostle

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 10:51:09 AM »
Thank for this info.
-
-
Thanks again
Dan

Dan, 
This is your first post.  Is this the same Dan Winship that made those really neat bellcranks and horns some time ago?  I am still using them.  If so, welcome back.  If this is a different Dan Winship, welcome here anyway.

Keith

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here