News:

• April 23, 2024, 08:31:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Need a little help  (Read 600 times)

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Need a little help
« on: September 28, 2017, 06:01:28 PM »
I have looked under "Help" but still do not understand how to look up private messages you have sent which are in your outbox.  I read what it said but still cannot find my outbox.  Can some one tell me how to get to it? 

Thank you
Mike

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Need a little help
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 06:18:22 PM »
I was just wondering the same thing. Something to add to Sparky's "To Do" list?  ;) Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline George Truett

• 2018 Supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 06:30:12 PM »
Click on MY MESSAGES at the top of the page.  When it opens look on the left side just under your name.  There are 3 pulldown menus, Messages, Actions and Preferences.  Mouse the hand over messages and the box will drop down, sent items is at the bottom.

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 06:44:25 PM »
Click on MY MESSAGES at the top of the page.  When it opens look on the left side just under your name.  There are 3 pulldown menus, Messages, Actions and Preferences.  Mouse the hand over messages and the box will drop down, sent items is at the bottom.

Thanks George.  I found it.

Mike

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here