General control line discussion > Open Forum

Book on the Brodak Fly-In

(1/16) > >>

Robert Zambelli:
As some of you know, I am composing a book documenting the Brodak Fly-In.

The text will include chapters on various subjects including general information, history, couples, music, crazy events, sad days, workshops, outstanding Fly-In attendees, father/son teams, clubs, hobby shop information, banquet, manufacturing facility tours, lodging, food, museum and preparation for the Fly-In.

There will be some selected photos interspersed in the text and included with the book will be a CD with around one thousand photos from every Fly-In. Many of you will see yourselves in the photos.

I am trying to get a feel for what kind on interest this type of publication will have to the general CL community.

I estimate the cost to be around $25.00 for the book and CD.  An SDHC card will be available for a slight extra charge.
Profits, if any, will go to the museum fund.

Feel free to post or e-mail me with any questions.

Since the initial financial burden will be mine, I really need to get an idea of how many people would be interested.

Bob Z.

Roger Vizioli:
Hi Bob,
I'll start it- I am interested.Talk soon.
Roger V.

De Hill:
I'm in.

Steve Berry:
I'm in.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Roy DeCamara:
I would like one.  Hope it isn't like Winn Paul's because I don't think I have enough years left to get that one.  Just a heads up.  Thanks for your efforts Bob.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version