General control line discussion > Open Forum

Are you aware of our weekly Stunthangar Video Hangouts?

(1/33) > >>

Charles Carter:
What:  Our Stunthangar Video Hangouts (SVH) are fun, informative, and engaging.  SVH is a video conference call with real time conversations about your favorite topics like flying, flight trimming, building, sport flying, and competition.  The Stunthangar Video Hangouts are not like this forum because we see each other face to face and are very cordial, warm, friendly, amiable, and polite. We also encourage live demonstrations of tips and tricks.

When: Every Monday and Friday evenings starting at 6:45 pm PST until 9:00 pm or later sometimes.

Where: You can find the link to get into the live conversation at “At the Bench” link below “In Memory of our friends” link. Only registered members can see "At the Bench".  Please use a webcam and microphone so we can hear and see you. If you would rather watch and listen you can view SVH on Sparky’s YouTube channel called “Stunthangar”.

Charles Carter

Peter Nevai:
The video Chats are Awesome, There are many experts in the CL activity that often join the chat and can share invaluable information and tips for CL. You all know Bob Hunt?, one of the Icons in CL stunt well he is a frequent participant of our weekly chats. At any rate if you  have questions, or interest in CL you need to join our video discussions. All you need is a smart phone or a PC with at least a microphone to participate or you can go to the Youtube live stream and ask questions via the text chat feed. But anyway you do it just participate, just like the election the more participants the better the dialog. CL is what most consider "Old School" model aviation. Old School like many venues is becoming more and more popular so spread the vibe. Heck Vinyl is making a comeback with the new generation..... catch the wave and share the enthusiasm, we can make this thrive.

Charles Carter:
Today is Friday and tonight should be really good.  Last Monday topics were King Orange contest results and pictures from the event.  Just a reminder to not miss the Stunthangar Video Hangout tonight starting at 6:45pm (PST).

Charles Carter 

TDM:
I will be working on the Prowler tonight.

Shorts,David:
Hi Charles and the other guys, I really enjoyed the hangout I popped in to. That was a rare occasion all my kids were gone for a while so I found half an evening free. Just wanted to mention that so nobody thinks I was annoyed (too much :).

I'm in a phase of taking everything hanging up in the garage and trying to work out the old bugs before starting something new, which has too often been my tendency.

On a high note, I finally got a header for my 46vf in my new Junar and got the first two flights on it and what a difference a modern"ish" PA plane makes.

David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version