News:

• May 13, 2024, 11:59:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: anyone else having trouble with RSM's website  (Read 760 times)

Offline YakNine

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
anyone else having trouble with RSM's website
« on: March 30, 2013, 09:24:50 PM »
From my smart phone I keep getting an error message is it my phone or the site ? Thanks, T.J.
AMA 85135                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    GSCB

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Re: anyone else having trouble with RSM's website
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 09:41:15 PM »
I got a screen from AVG indicating that there's a virus or something of that sort attached to the website. I'd leave it alone for now. I don't know if it's serious or not, but it's not worth finding out. If Eric Rule can be informed, that would be useful to him.  %^@
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 04:11:03 PM by Steve Helmick »
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Mike Griffin

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 10:25:23 PM »
I just went to his site (11:25PM CST) and everything seemed normal..no error messages or virus warnings. 

Mike

Offline ericrule

• 2014 Supporters
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 05:55:15 PM »
You are correct that there was a problem with the site over the weekend.

Some clown decided to "hack" in and try to divert people to his own site. As soon as I was made aware of this problem I had my web master go into the site and delete this "hack". He also "burned" this guy from the site forever.

Thanks for letting me know about the problem so that we could get it fixed right away.

Regards
Eric Rule

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here