News:

• April 23, 2024, 09:53:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Anybody have a reliable online source for XOAR PJA propellers 14" and under?  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Don't say "Tower Hobby". Their site says the smaller sizes are "not carried".  I expect they didn't sell well, or Tower didn't pay quickly enough, if at all.  H^^ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Joe Yau

• AMA Member
  • Captain
    • My CLPA Channel
Don't say "Tower Hobby". Their site says the smaller sizes are "not carried".  I expect they didn't sell well, or Tower didn't pay quickly enough, if at all.  H^^ Steve

Hi Steve,  I have ordered Axi motors and parts from there but not props.. 

http://www.espritmodel.com/xoar-propellers-glowgas-pja.aspx

Offline Reptoid

• Captain
Regards,
       Don
       AMA # 3882

Offline Target

• C/L Addict
  • 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
Tower hobbies.

Happy Birthday Steve.
Regards,
Chris
AMA 5956

Offline dennis lipsett

• Admiral
You can also check for VOX props. They are also made by Xoar. Not sure of all the pitches but up to 20 inch size,

Offline John Tate

• Commander
Now the only good source for me is http://www.justmodelprops.com/. Esprit now longer carries Xoar props in the sizes we need.

Offline Trostle

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
You might also check with RSM, Eric Rule.  I am pretty sure his props are made by the same people who make Xoar.

Keith

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Tower hobbies.

Happy Birthday Steve.

You really know how to hurt a guy when he's down!   VD~  010! Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Randy Cuberly

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
Amazon currently has a few 9-4's and 12-5's.  Most of the ones they have are very large.  22 inch plus!

The Just props site seems to have the best selection for CL.  They unfortunately seem to be stuck on 4 or 6 pitch or higher however.  Didn't see any 5 pitch props listed in any diameters!

Randy Cuberly
Randy Cuberly
Tucson, AZ

Offline Target

• C/L Addict
  • 2019 supporter
  • Admiral

You really know how to hurt a guy when he's down!   VD~  010! Steve
I was kidding, but I've had good luck at tower with my limited Xoar prop orders. I'll be right in line with you searching on the future. If i find a good source I'll post it.
Regards,
Chris
AMA 5956

Offline Reptoid

• Captain
Regards,
       Don
       AMA # 3882

Offline Target

• C/L Addict
  • 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
Amazon currently has a few 9-4's and 12-5's.  Most of the ones they have are very large.  22 inch plus!

The Just props site seems to have the best selection for CL.  They unfortunately seem to be stuck on 4 or 6 pitch or higher however.  Didn't see any 5 pitch props listed in any diameters!

Randy Cuberly

Randy-

While on the topic of Xoar props, since you have run the OS .46 and .55 AXll's for U/C, which Xoar would you recommend to use on either?
I suspect you would say a 12x4 for the .46 and a 13x4 for the .55 run in a 2-2-2?
Would your selection be the same for close to sea level?

Don Rep(toid)-
Thanks for the link. That place does seem to have the best selection. Going on their store site and searching brought up what I was looking for.
I hope we get to fly soon, if I ever get a day off. Way too busy... :-(

Thanks,
Target
Regards,
Chris
AMA 5956

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here