News:

• April 16, 2024, 10:11:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Announcement pertaining to my kits  (Read 841 times)

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Announcement pertaining to my kits
« on: September 23, 2021, 07:09:52 PM »
I am very pleased to announce that I have signed the rights to all the kits I produced over the past 20 years to my friend Walter Umland.

As you all are probably aware, Walter has been battling some health issues and he and I have had several conversations just recently about the re-release of my kits.  He will determine if and when he will be offering my previous kit line.

I have given him written permission to re-release any and all of my previous kits as he sees fits.

Anyone who has ever bought a kit from Walter is familiar with the quality his kits represent.

Thank you Walter for your contribution to our hobby and I am pleased to have worked with you in making this happen.

Mike Griffin

Online Crist Rigotti

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Electric - The future of Old Time Stunt
Re: Announcement pertaining to my kits
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 07:41:43 PM »
Well done Mike!
Crist
AMA 482497
Waxahachie, TX
Electric - The Future of Old Time Stunt

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
Re: Announcement pertaining to my kits
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 11:34:54 PM »
Thanks Mike, it's great that some of your fab kits might carry on - and Best Wishes for Great Health to Walter, too!

Dennis
Think for yourself !  XXX might win the Nats, be an expert on designing, building, finishing, flying, tuning engines - but you might not wanna take tax advice from him.  Or consider his views on the climate to be fact ...

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here