News:

• March 29, 2024, 07:19:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Accomplishment!  (Read 1373 times)

Online RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
Accomplishment!
« on: March 01, 2006, 05:00:00 PM »
As I sit and think of what I have done here I am truly happy with the results of this project. I have looked at most of the other forums on the net and if I do say so myself this one seems to be the most productive. You have my promise my self and the others I have recruited to help in the running of the day to day operation of this board will strive to keep it as informative as possible.

For the ones who are hanging on to the old well you just do know what you are missing. Good information along with a close net group of friends. I know some of you personally and some I do not. I have received numerous phone calls about this board.

Everyone take a bow you deserve it! It is with your input and help that makes this the number one choice for control line stunt discussion on the net. If you don't think this is a accurate statement you are probably not contributing yet. But you will! remember all stunt all the time. I do see we have some RC guys who have joined and thats good. I learn something everyday. Maybe they can learn for us as well.

Well enough of my thoughts just keep it up I am proud of all of you!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 06:54:59 PM by Robert Storick »
AMA 12366

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here