News:

• March 28, 2024, 03:28:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A Control Line Explanation Video for Neophytes (Old News for Folks on this Site)  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Shug Emery

• 2018 Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Whoooo Buddy))))
    • Sean Emery funny guy juggling and stuff
This video is geared for my You Tube Subscribers that no nothing about Control Line but are curious!
I did a video on my You Tube channel a few weeks ago explaining to my backpacker and hammock subscribers that I will be putting the occasional control line video. Some complained they don't like to watch them so I was letting them know that they do not have to watch those and just wait for a hammock video.

So many folks responded that they like the control line videos and they often have questions about control line. No one seems to go back and look at my past videos soI thought I would just do some updated ones presently.
Just thought I would post it so you know that there are many out there curious in Control Line.
Shug

Whoooooo Buddy)))))))

Offline Terrence Durrill

• Captain

Hey Shug.........those video's are first class and very informative.  Keep'em coming !  .............  D>K    H^^

Offline George Albo

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
Shug,

great stuff! Love your videos. You've come a long way. I hope to catch up someday! Happy Trails

George Albo
Darkness is dispelled with acts of kindness and selfless good deeds.

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
This video is geared for my You Tube Subscribers that no nothing about Control Line but are curious!
I did a video on my You Tube channel a few weeks ago explaining to my backpacker and hammock subscribers that I will be putting the occasional control line video. Some complained they don't like to watch them so I was letting them know that they do not have to watch those and just wait for a hammock video.

So many folks responded that they like the control line videos and they often have questions about control line. No one seems to go back and look at my past videos soI thought I would just do some updated ones presently.
Just thought I would post it so you know that there are many out there curious in Control Line.
Shug

What do you use for the camera?

Ken
AMA 15382
If it is not broke you are not trying hard enough.
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Offline Gary Dowler

• Admiral
Great video as always my friend. You have a knack of explaining things in a way that the uninitiated  can understand.
Good job and keep it up.

Gary
Profanity is the crutch of the illiterate mind

Offline Shug Emery

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
  • Whoooo Buddy))))
      Hey Shug.........those video's are first class and very informative.  Keep'em coming !  .............  D>K    H^^
Maybe second class! Thanks.

Shug,

great stuff! Love your videos. You've come a long way. I hope to catch up someday! Happy Trails

George Albo
Flying less but still loving it.

What do you use for the camera?

Ken
Shot this with a Go Pro Black.

Great video as always my friend. You have a knack of explaining things in a way that the uninitiated  can understand.
Good job and keep it up.

Gary

Thanks. I'm a simple man.
Whoooooo Buddy)))))))

Offline Perry Rose

• Go vote, it's so easy dead people do it all the time.
  • Admiral
I use a piece of flip flop foam rubber to protect the lines from the metal clip. The foam in the knee pads will work too. I make my own handles from plywood and aluminum with Duo Lock Snaps for connectors and Vet Wrap on the handle grip. I get the snaps from Cabela's and the Vet Wrap from Tractor Supply. If you want I'll send you a handle to try out. I drill a hole in the handle for the spike I made to hold the handle while I walk the plane back to the stooge. A must if you fly alone.
I may be wrong but I doubt it.
I wouldn't take her to a dog fight even if she had a chance to win.
The worst part of growing old is remembering when you were young.

Offline Tony Drago

• Captain
Cool Video..

Offline Shug Emery

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
  • Whoooo Buddy))))
I use a piece of flip flop foam rubber to protect the lines from the metal clip. The foam in the knee pads will work too. I make my own handles from plywood and aluminum with Duo Lock Snaps for connectors and Vet Wrap on the handle grip. I get the snaps from Cabela's and the Vet Wrap from Tractor Supply. If you want I'll send you a handle to try out. I drill a hole in the handle for the spike I made to hold the handle while I walk the plane back to the stooge. A must if you fly alone.
Good idea with that foam in there....will have to do that.
Thanks for the handle offer but I got a good stash of them currently.

Cool Video..

Thank you. It got some nice comments on You Tube from old control line flyers.
Whoooooo Buddy)))))))

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here