News:

• June 09, 2024, 03:07:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A Conservative estimate on a new stunter  (Read 13636 times)

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
Re: A Conservative estimate on a new stunter
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2009, 03:26:56 PM »
Brad,

You're right. I had thought that the proposal to change it to just a sharp corner had been passed. I just looked and it hasn't. The only plane I've ever seen that could actually fly a 5 foot radius corner was Rich Porter's Ridiculous.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Larry Cunningham

• Red Hot Lover
  • Captain
  • Klaatu barada nikto my ass
    • Stephanie Miller
« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2009, 07:30:01 PM »
Helium is harder to come by, but we can split water with a flashlight battery, two electrodes, and a test tube collector; and hydrogen density is half of helium!

Isn't it time we started filling our stunt ships with hydrogen, to get some extra lift and offset the weight?

Oh I know this won't fix inertial issues, but it is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

L.

"On the one hand, we'll never experience childbirth. On the other hand, 
we can open all our own jars." -Bruce Willis, on differences between men and women
AMA 247439 - '09, '10, '11, '12 and '13 Supporter of this site..

Alan Hahn

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2009, 10:12:38 AM »
Helium is harder to come by, but we can split water with a flashlight battery, two electrodes, and a test tube collector; and hydrogen density is half of helium!

Isn't it time we started filling our stunt ships with hydrogen, to get some extra lift and offset the weight?

Oh I know this won't fix inertial issues, but it is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

L.

"On the one hand, we'll never experience childbirth. On the other hand, 
we can open all our own jars." -Bruce Willis, on differences between men and women

Yes I would like to see that lit candle on a Hydrogen filled plane! I would also Nitrate Dope it to recreate the Hindenberg more closely! #^

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here