News:

• April 18, 2024, 07:05:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2023 NATS-Call for volunteers  (Read 741 times)

Online John Paris

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
2023 NATS-Call for volunteers
« on: March 13, 2023, 06:55:24 PM »
Everyone,
The event is starting to firm up with the schedule laid out (attached here) and the PAMPA 50th anniversary banquet happening as well as anything the AMA might be planning for the 100th anniversary of the NATS.  Now we need a few people to help out to make this whole thing happen.   Event directors for all of the unofficial events have stepped up and I really appreciate the leadership.  Mike Stinson (Beginner), Dennis Adamisin (Intermediate), Mike Schmitt (OTS/N30/Classic) have again offered their leadership for these unofficial events.  Some of the roles that will need to be filled for these events are:

-Pit Boss
-Tabulators
-Registrars
-Judges
-Pull Test Person
-Runners
-Appearance Judges (Classic/N30 and Special Awards-Spirit of '52/Spirit of '69)

So far for the OPEN/ADVANCED/JR/SR events we have me as the event director with Michele Lee as the assistant event director.  Mark Overmier will be head judge again for this year and Kathleen Patterson will be returning to help with the tabulation.  However we will need the following people to round out the team:

-Pit Boss/Pull test (Optional-pilots did an outstand job for themselves on the circles last year)
-Check-in/Weigh-in Team (2 people)
-Appearance Judges (2 people)
-Runners
-Judges
-Tabulators

Please feel free to respond here if you are interested in a particular job or have a free day to help out or you can instant message or email me from here.

Thank you in advance for those that have stepped up already or will be stepping up to help out.

John
John Paris

Online John Paris

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
Re: 2023 NATS-Call for volunteers
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 04:24:57 PM »
Periodic bump for consideration.

I have heard from people on a few positions so appreciate their contributions and am looking for more to either lighten the load a bit or fill needed slots.

Thank you,
John
John Paris

Online John Paris

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
Re: 2023 NATS-Call for volunteers
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 07:45:04 PM »
Everyone,

Wow-2 months out......

The list of volunteers is filling out nicely but I have a few that could use a little help with yet:

-Appearance Judge:  I have one and need one more plus perhaps one for reserve.  Please contact me.
-Main event Tabulators:  Only need to know how to run a calculator and it is not a full event commitment, slide by the trailer and help when you can

While I have received some feedback for the unofficial events for volunteers, I am sure that more can be used.  Please contact me, the Mikes or Dennis if you would like to help out.

Thank you and really looking forward to a great event,
John
John Paris

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here