News:

• April 25, 2024, 02:58:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2021 NATS Trophy Donations  (Read 967 times)

Offline Michele Lee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
2021 NATS Trophy Donations
« on: March 11, 2021, 02:23:23 PM »
Hello!
I'm Michele Lee, Todd Lee's other half and the Assistant Event Director for the 2021 National Championship event.  This is my first year volunteering for the NATS, but it's not my first year in event planning or enjoying the competition.  I look forward to assisting our Event Director,  Dave and the team, in making this year's event successful and enjoyable for all!

At this time we are in need of donations for our awards.  As in years past, we need to raise funds and would encourage individuals and companies to donate to continue to support this amazing hobby and creative participants.  Your donation is needed as the awards are not fully supported and any donation will be appreciated and acknowledged.  Please forward your donation by either PayPal or check to Michele Lee, 5308 Andover Dr., Parma, Ohio 44134.  Please provide your information including name, address and phone with your donation. 

All donations are appreciated and needed.
Thank you for your generosity!  Happy flying!
Michele Lee
Amaa1018@gmail.com
216.789.4701 (phone and text)

Online Howard Rush

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: 2021 NATS Trophy Donations
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 02:45:23 PM »
What is the money for?  In past years AMA sponsored some and donations made up the slack.  Volunteers were given a choice of what places and events to sponsor. 

The Jive Combat Team
Making combat and stunt great again

Online Dave_Trible

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: 2021 NATS Trophy Donations
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2021, 03:23:09 PM »
Yes it’s the same.  AMA pays for the first few places based on PRE ENTRIES.  We give trophies through 10 th place. Those extra trophies for Official events and ALL the Unofficial events are covered through donations.  Last year we did not have enough time to raise donations due to the last-minute choice to go ahead with the Nats.  PAMPA covered the lot. We’d like not to do that this time.  Also last year due to the costs and time frame AMA did not put sponsor names on any trophies.  There were a few complaints about that so maybe they will choose to do that this time-don’t know yet.  We usually need around 850-900.00 to cover the trophies.  If there is any extra it will help cover some of the other Nats expenses.  Thanks for the question.

Dave
AMA 20934
FAA Certificate FA3ATY4T94

Offline Michele Lee

• New Pilot
Re: 2021 NATS Trophy Donations...2nd $$$ Request
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 10:49:17 AM »
Hello Fellow Stunt Flyers!!!
Thank you to all who have donated thus far!!! H^^
We are a little over halfway to our goal but need more. So...
We continue to ask for you to reach down and donate any amount you can to support our sport and competitors.

You can send a check or use PayPal, whichever is more  convenient to you!
Please know your donation is appreciated!
Send your donation, large or small, to...
Michele Lee
5308 Andover Dr.
Parma, OH 44134
Or find me on PayPal with Michele (Lavecchia) Lee

Thanks so much, we can't do this without you!

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here