News:

• April 30, 2024, 11:17:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2019 Stunt 'N Fun Photos Ready - Finally  (Read 230 times)

Offline Stuntflyn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
2019 Stunt 'N Fun Photos Ready - Finally
« on: February 27, 2020, 06:11:43 PM »
It's been a difficult time to process these photos in a timely manner. Between work and the number of photos, it has taken a while, but they are finally here ! I still have some movies to work thru, but I will get to those as soon as I am able. Many thanks to my co-photographer Jerry Austin for his great work adding to the photo collection. I will post these links in the events section for the 2019 Stunt 'N Fun, but wanted to make the announcement here so the most people can see it.

If you have difficulty getting to the photos, just reply and I will try to help you out. Hopefully I have made it easy enough no one will have any issues.

For those who would like to view the photos or download them one at a time, here is the link to follow:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/stuntflyn/albums

Just click on "2019 Stunt "n Fun Photos" to view the photos from 2019.

For those who would just like to download the whole group of 145 photos, just click on this link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FM9Y3zWA0IneG7C87CuaJH3oKdEzkqLo?usp=sharing

Just select all the photos (Keyboard - "Command A" - Mac) or (Keyboard - "Control A" - Windows), once selected, right click in the photos area and choose "Download" to download them to your computer.

You should NOT have to log into a Google account to download these photos.

Thanks again to all the contestants and workers who make this such a special event.

Jim Smith

Offline Jim Carter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: 2019 Stunt 'N Fun Photos Ready - Finally
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 11:37:57 AM »
Hey Jim!  Just wanted to say publicly "Thank You"!!  These shots are "top shelf"!!

Jim Carter

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here