News:

• April 30, 2024, 07:25:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Christmas...  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Bootlegger

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Christmas...
« on: December 24, 2017, 10:14:52 AM »

Folks, My wife and I just wanted to wish every one a Merry Christmas, and remember that Jesus is the reason that we celebrate Christmas...

Merry Christmas ... #^ y1
8th Air Force Veteran
Gil Causey
AMA# 6964

Online Bob Hunt

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Christmas...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 10:22:15 AM »
Amen, Gil, Jesus is most certainly the "reason for the season."

May all who post on this forum have a most Merry and Blessed CHRISTmas.

Bob Hunt

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 10:32:38 AM »
   My son Sean is here with his wife and daughter, and my daughter and her husband gathered here with us Friday evening before leaving town to kick off the weekend long Holiday affair. Lot's of food, fun and dogs !! It is snowing snow flakes the size of hamsters right now, so the scene and mood is definitively right!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
   Dan, Lisa, Sgt Sean, Crystal, little Clara June McEntee and assorted cast of dogs!
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline Jim Kraft

• Admiral
  • AMA78415
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 10:43:26 AM »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, (everybody) that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus ) that WHOSOEVER, (anybody) that believeth in Him, will not perish but have ever lasting life. Jesus said it, I believe it, and that settles it.

Merry Christmas everybody.
Jim Kraft

Offline Joseph Patterson

• 21 supporter
  • Captain
  • AMA member- Supporter
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 10:48:26 AM »
   AMEN TO THAT MR.JIM, BOB, AND TO BOOTLEGGER (YOU OLE GEEZER).
          MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND A HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR,
                                DOUG

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 11:08:38 AM »
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Joyous New Year to everyone.  May the peace and grace of God be with you now and forever.

Mike

Offline Randy Cuberly

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 11:08:38 AM »
Amen!

Merry Christmas and wishes for a glorious New Year to all from the Cuberly Family, Randy, Kaye, Dandy Man (He's a horse), Martha Stewart (she's a horse), Boone (He's a dog), Fezzik ( he's a dog), and Siggy (He's a dog), Vasco (He's a parrot and yes he talks like crazy), and Papageno (He's a sun conure and doesn't talk), and the last addition Benjamin Franklin (He's a 18 lb. Persian Cat).

It just occurred to me that I live in a Zoo!!!!

Randy Cuberly
Randy Cuberly
Tucson, AZ

Offline John Rist

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2017, 11:11:45 AM »
Santa brought me a new 4-unit battery charger, however God gave me his only begotten so my sins can be forgiven.  God trumps Santa every time.  MERRY CHRISTMAS to all,   #^
John Rist
AMA 56277

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2017, 01:56:03 PM »
Yes the good LORD went to the cross for our sins and why he puts up with the old DOC is beyond me.  Had a hand in communion service at our CHRISTMAS eve service this AM.  So to all even those I may have insulted, made angry and even made happy,  MERRY CHRISTMAS.   H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline pat king

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • PDK LLC
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2017, 02:39:23 PM »
I want to add my AMEN!! to all the previous . Wishing our entire C/L family/community a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Let's remember to say a prayer for all who are serving so that we can celebrate safely.

Pat
Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Offline Will Hinton

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • www.authorwillhinton.com
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2017, 03:43:00 PM »
What every one else here said!!!  What a life with HIM.
John 5:24   www.fcmodelers.com

Dwayne

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2017, 03:58:53 PM »
  Folks, My wife and I just wanted to wish every one a Merry Christmas, and remember that Jesus is the reason that we celebrate Christmas...

Amen brother

Offline Jim Carter

• Admiral
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2017, 06:22:50 AM »
Merry Christmas to all from me and mine to y'all and yours!  ;D

Offline Vincent Judd

• Commander
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2017, 08:40:55 AM »
My wife and I were headed to 8pm Christmas mass last night.  The conditions were terrible.  It was dark, cold and starting to sleet.  We were on a back road, one that we travel frequently.  We came to an intersection where the road that we were on kind of veers off to the left with no stop sign.  You can also go straight.  Opposing traffic has a stop sign.  As I started to follow the road to the left I realized that the car coming straight at us was not going to stop at the stop sign.  We were two seconds away from a head on collision.  You've heard it a million times, "it happened so quickly.....".   I swerved hard left, he swerved hard left.  I kept waiting for him to hit the side of our car, but somehow we missed each other.

I said a lot of extra prayers when we got to church.  Don't ever try to tell me that God didn't have us in his hands last night.  I get cold chills when I think of how badly that might have turned out.  We got our Christmas gift a little early last night.

Merry Christmas to all.

Vince 

Offline Jim Fruit

• Commander
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2017, 08:50:10 AM »
Merry Christmas to all. Forgive me if I cannot join you in your joy because I lost my wife three weeks ago. I lost the love of my life and my ambition. I am so alone.

Jim Fruit

Online James Mills

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2017, 09:58:11 AM »

Very well said, Jesus is the reason.  Even though we've had a loss this year we count our many blessings.

James, Beth, and Ben
AMA 491167

Offline Will Hinton

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • www.authorwillhinton.com
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2017, 01:32:56 PM »
Merry Christmas to all. Forgive me if I cannot join you in your joy because I lost my wife three weeks ago. I lost the love of my life and my ambition. I am so alone.

Jim Fruit
Jim, I relate to your pain, it happened to me in 2015.  I still cringe when I go through the frozen food section of the market after living alone for a while.  I recommend you see if you can find a Grief Share group in your area.  It helped me a ton after losing my love of 51 years.
God has blessed me with a new love now, and I am remarried.  But I still miss Donna every single day and will for the rest of my life.  A very wise lady told me, "Grief never ends, it just changes."
I have found that to be true.
God will sustain you if you seek him, but we still need people with skin on in our lives and I hurt for you at this time.  You're on my prayer list now.
Blessings my friend,
will
John 5:24   www.fcmodelers.com

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here