Vendors Corner > Okie Air Model Products

Order information

<< < (2/3) > >>

Louis Rankin:
I was getting ready to make an order until I saw this thread.  Did everyone get their delays and communication problems solved?

Ken Culbertson:

--- Quote from: Louis Rankin on December 14, 2021, 10:59:56 AM ---I was getting ready to make an order until I saw this thread.  Did everyone get their delays and communication problems solved?

--- End quote ---
I just got off of the phone with Russell.  He has been tied up with processing Medicare supplements and is back on getting his orders out.  He said everybody should be getting theirs real soon, oldest first.

Ken

Robertc:
Placed my order and charged Dec 1.  Still nothing.  Sent an Email to Russel middle of last month and he said he try and get out that day.  Still nothing.

Leester:
I placed an order on 4/2/2022  have sent emails about the order with no reply. I'm not waiting months this is B.S. service. Looks like I'll have to contact the credit card company about getting my money back if this isn't resolved SOON !!!!!

Ken Culbertson:
I am worried about Russell.  I have an order in since the 5th.  No return calls, emails, he has become a ghost.  Does anybody know him locally who could find out if he is OK?

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version