Nostalgia 30 > Nostalgia 30

When will the first eligibility list be posted?

(1/3) > >>

John Miller:
When will the first eligibility list be posted?

Will PAMPA release another book with eligble designs like they did for OT and Classic, or will Wilke release a CD similar to his OT and Classics disk?

If I was to do this, I would include a preview supplemetal edition, with designs that will become eligible within the next 5 years. That would allow me to contemplate, build, and prepare in advance.

What do you think?

RandySmith:

--- Quote from: rustler on July 13, 2009, 02:10:06 PM ---Careful John - people who ask questions like that tend to end up getting the job  ;)

--- End quote ---

y1 y1
And an Excellant Job he would do of it too...I second the motion!! #^

RandySmith:

--- Quote from: Tom Niebuhr on July 13, 2009, 03:51:08 PM ---Yes... John is very capable of the job. I would hate to think of how much time Tom Morris invested in the original Classic directory.

Does "Nostalgia 30" mean airplanes 30 years old? That would make 1980 the cut off for next year. (2010). And 1981 the following year, etc.

--- End quote ---

Hi Tom

Yes it means 30 years old or older

Regards
Randy

John Miller:
I'm not sure I'd be the best person to compile such a list.  Here's what we all can do though.

Let's put together a list right here.

I'll start.

I have access to Bob Barons 40 size HumBug. About 800 sq inches, powered with a McCoy .40, series 21. Plans say 1972.

Dennis, what's the date for your Orange Crate?

RandySmith:
Les McDonalds  Tropicaire , Stiletto 35 size, 700, 660
BobHunt's Genesis  ,Thud
Al Rabe has a few planes in there too including the best flying of his P-51s , Sea Fury
Stan Powell  Dove
Gene Schaffer;s  Hallmark 46
Werwage's  Juno , Parraqeut, and several others
Lew McFarland's  Akro s
Frank McMillan's  Martin Baker
Bob Gieseke's  Gieseke Nobler 46
Sweeper
Jack Sheeks  has a ton of 70s  ships
Steven;s Acro  Dixon
Bill Rutherford's  P-51
P-40 Warhawk by Ron Harding GREAT looking ship had it at the 1975 NATs
Wynn Paul's  PAMPA Wagon