Nostalgia 30 > Nostalgia 30

NOSTALGIA 30

<< < (4/4)

Stan Powell:
Randy,  Does the airplane have to have been published to be eligible?

Thanks,

Stan Powell

RandySmith:

--- Quote from: stan powell on January 25, 2011, 04:49:24 PM ---Randy,  Does the airplane have to have been published to be eligible?

Thanks,

Stan Powell

--- End quote ---

Hi Stan

No the planes do not have to have been published, If you designed and flew a plane 30 years ago that  is  OK  and is good to fly

Randy

Joseph Patterson:
          I see here it was previously stated that when flying Classic and N-30 concurrently with separated awards at a contest that a flier had to declare which event to be scored  which makes sense, but what if he has (2) different models he wants to compete with in the concurrent running events- would most CD'S allow him to compete this way? I see no reason not to, but what do some of yawl more experienced CD'S think?
         Doug 

RandySmith:

--- Quote from: Joseph Patterson on April 09, 2013, 07:14:39 AM ---          I see here it was previously stated that when flying Classic and N-30 concurrently with separated awards at a contest that a flier had to declare which event to be scored  which makes sense, but what if he has (2) different models he wants to compete with in the concurrent running events- would most CD'S allow him to compete this way? I see no reason not to, but what do some of yawl more experienced CD'S think?
         Doug 

--- End quote ---

Hi Doug

Same as flying Classic and Old Time in the same contest, It is all up to the CD if the events of Classic and N-30 are combined.  I have been at contest that were ran either way, both works well and as stated, it is just in what the management of the contest wants to do

Randy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version