News:

• March 28, 2024, 06:14:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Catalog  (Read 7066 times)

Offline Wayne J. Buran

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Catalog
« on: December 02, 2006, 04:51:29 AM »
I would like to thank Bob for this opportunity. Northcoast Hobby is located in Medina, Ohio. We are a home business and have been around for a number of years (10). We are a control line business and don't try to compete with R/C shops. We offer the complete Brodak and RSM lines at competitive prices. We do stock heavily and order regularly. A product list is available by E-Mail and we are going to start to work on a web site in 07. Some of you have dealt with us already and can vouch for our quick service, if we have it in stock, it leaves the next day. Local visiting hours are by appointment and we would be glad to have you visit. BTW the antique side of the business is inactive for now as our storage area is not available. My wife handles early American furniture. Keep in touch and contact me at wburan@zoominternet.net.
Thanks
Wayne

http://www.northcoasthobby.com/index.html
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 08:54:39 PM by Robert Storick »
Wayne Buran
Medina, Ohio
AMA 14986 CD
USAF Veteran 35 TAC GP/ 6236 CSG, DonMuang RTAFB, Bangkok, Thailand 65-66 North Coast Controliners   "A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well!

Offline Dick Fowler

• Captain
Re: Catalog
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 07:34:38 AM »
"My wife handles early American furniture"... not to mention a husband of the same genre!!  ;)

Actually I'll vouch for Wayne's service and selection. I can almost always find what I need and if he doesn't have it he usually can get it pretty quickly. Did I mention that the prices are very, very competitive?

Big advantage dealing with Wayne (beyond the fact that he lives relatively close) is that he is a builder and flies CLPA and knows what works and what doesn't. Like most suppliers in the small industry Wayne is a good guy and does a great job.

(OK Wayne... how much discount on my next order?)   <=
Dick Fowler AMA 144077
Kent, OH
Akron Circle Burners Inc. (Note!)
North Coast Control Liners Size 12 shoe  XXL Supporter

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 11:31:23 AM »
Yes, Wayne, y'all are a joy to deal with!  Hopefully I can send some business your way before too long.

Bill <><
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline captcurt

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 04:50:13 PM »
Wayne is definitely one of the good guys.  Always seems to have what we need and brings alot to local events.

Curt

Offline Wayne J. Buran

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 08:20:41 PM »
Thanks Captain Curt.
Wayne
Wayne Buran
Medina, Ohio
AMA 14986 CD
USAF Veteran 35 TAC GP/ 6236 CSG, DonMuang RTAFB, Bangkok, Thailand 65-66 North Coast Controliners   "A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well!

Offline BillP

• 21 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 10:57:43 AM »
I can vouch for Wayne too. It's been several yrs but I bought a few kits from him and the transactions were seamless.
Bill P.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here