Electric Stunt > New electronic technology

Radio third line <Gizmo>

(1/2) > >>

mike finnan:
I* have been working on a control handle(I call it gizmo) for a few years and i wonder if there is any interest in it (see attachment).
it is on 2.4g but it not compatible with RC transmitters and receivers.it works like wifi and there are no channels to worry about.
It has a trigger and 2 on off switches for other functions(like flaps and retracts). It works with regular servos..
the handle has built it charger for the lipoly batt. The range is limited to about 100 feet.
The handle is 3d printed in ABS plastic. I would sell them for $150.00 .
 Any interest?

john e. holliday:
How much flying time on a charge?   I am already playing with a profile carrier with a car radio.

mike finnan:
the transmitter(the handle) last about 5h. did you see the attachment?

Paul Smith:

--- Quote from: john e. holliday on March 17, 2022, 06:47:41 PM ---How much flying time on a charge?   I am already playing with a profile carrier with a car radio.

--- End quote ---

I have been using a basic 3-channel RC car setup of several years.  The transmitter will certainly go all day or maybe several days.  I don't know for sure because I generally put it on the charger every night.  To be on the safe side, I bought a spare TX battery & charger, so I can change on the field if I somehow run it down.

I used to use Nicads for the airborne end, but the size I need went off the market.  Now I use four AAA dry cells.  The weight is OK for carrier & scale.  $6 per year in dry cells is less expensive than a Lipo charger and a regulator to make the voltage right.

Igor Burger:
something like that?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version