Electric Stunt > New electronic technology

Electric stooge release system information request.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mark wood:

--- Quote from: Howard Rush on September 07, 2021, 02:45:22 AM ---Good idea.  I got these actuators from Amazon while I watched your video: https://www.amazon.com/Zone-4-Pack-Universal-Power-Actuator/dp/B01IWMEBSO/ref=sr_1_26?crid=3PLMU2191I5B1&dchild=1&keywords=door+lock+actuator&qid=1631002445&sprefix=door+lock+actu%2Caps%2C253&sr=8-26 .

--- End quote ---

Thanks Howard. Sending a PM

john e. holliday:
What happens if you accidently hit the remote button on your way to the handle? ???

Robert Whitley:
The same result as would happen if you tripped on a conventional stooge cord!

Ken Culbertson:

--- Quote from: john e. holliday on September 11, 2021, 06:54:54 PM ---What happens if you accidently hit the remote button on your way to the handle? ???

--- End quote ---
Building season comes early. LL~

Ken

Mark wood:

--- Quote from: john e. holliday on September 11, 2021, 06:54:54 PM ---What happens if you accidently hit the remote button on your way to the handle? ???

--- End quote ---

My current kits are using a fob with a cover on it to prevent accidental button clicking. I simply put the fob in my pocket and be careful not to hit the button and have the handle in the ready before futzing with the fob.

--- Quote from: Robert Whitley on September 11, 2021, 07:25:58 PM ---The same result as would happen if you tripped on a conventional stooge cord!

--- End quote ---

With the exception of tripping and falling on your face.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version