News:

• March 28, 2024, 11:40:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Welcome to the NCLRA corner  (Read 9056 times)

Offline bill bischoff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Welcome to the NCLRA corner
« on: July 31, 2016, 09:31:43 PM »
Welcome to NCLRA's little slice of Stunt Hangar. The National Control Line Racing Association (NCLRA) is the AMA's recognized special interest group for CL racing. As their new President, I am trying to increase our visibility and connect with any and all who may have an interest in racing. The NCLRA's own web page nclra.org will be undergoing changes in the weeks to come. For example, membership will now be FREE. Also, even non-members will now be able to view all issues of the newsletter, up to and including the most current one.

If you've got a question or a need that requires more immediate attention than the web site can provide, this is the place. My goal is simple. Create more interest, create more racers.

Bill Bischoff

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Welcome to the NCLRA corner
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 10:33:13 AM »
Thanks Bill for taking this on.   I my self need to get off my duff and get some planes done.   But, now it looks like a 200 mile drive to practice any racing, even though Big Goodyear can be flown off grass.   Maybe a class of Rat Racing like we used to do before paved circles.
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline bill bischoff

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 07:00:07 PM »
Gee Doc, sorry I can't help with the field situation. You're always welcome in Dallas. Arrange a family visit and sneak some flying in while you're here.  ;)

Offline Motorman

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 07:46:58 AM »
Yes, racing off of grass should be looked into.

MM

Offline bob whitney

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 11:16:02 AM »

there is nothing that says u cant come up with some rules for racing off of grass in your dist just as the north east and Brodak has done .England and Australia do most of their racing off of grass.
rad racer

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here