News:

• March 28, 2024, 10:07:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: REALLY old issues of the TorqueRoll?  (Read 4201 times)

Offline BillLee

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
REALLY old issues of the TorqueRoll?
« on: December 27, 2016, 07:00:15 AM »
NCLRA has existed since the early 90's (1991?) and there has been a newsletter ever since. It was eventually titled "TorqueRoll".

All of the issues since the current NCLRA web site was established in 2002 are now online. But it would be REAL nice if the older issues were available as well.

If you have any of the old issues of the TorqueRoll, probably paper, I will add them to the website if you can get them to me. If you can scan them, send them by e-mail to webmaster@NCLRA.org or by snail-mail to me at

Bill Lee
601 VZ County Road 4815
Chandler, TX 75758

If you send me paper, I will scan them.

Regards,

Bill Lee
Bill Lee
AMA 20018

Offline dale gleason

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
Re: REALLY old issues of the TorqueRoll?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 07:18:22 PM »
Bill,
In looking at Torque Roll on the website (NCLRA) the earliest that I can get is 2011. Is there a way to get back to earlier issues? I was able to so for a few weeks, then it evaporated.

dale g

All's working well now, thanks, Bill.

dg
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 09:00:57 PM by dale gleason »

Offline BillLee

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 07:48:09 AM »
Not sure, Dale. The issues are all there, I can see them on my browser. I suspect you have a browser problem.

Try clearing all cookies for NCLRA and also clearing the cache in your browser.

Regards,

Bill
Bill Lee
AMA 20018

Offline BillLee

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 07:27:31 PM »
NCLRA has existed since the early 90's (1991?) and there has been a newsletter ever since. It was eventually titled "TorqueRoll".

All of the issues since the current NCLRA web site was established in 2002 are now online. But it would be REAL nice if the older issues were available as well.

If you have any of the old issues of the TorqueRoll, probably paper, I will add them to the website if you can get them to me. If you can scan them, send them by e-mail to webmaster@NCLRA.org or by snail-mail to me at

Bill Lee
601 VZ County Road 4815
Chandler, TX 75758

If you send me paper, I will scan them.

Regards,

Bill Lee

I have a few of the old NCLRA newsletters, mostly from 1997. I have scanned one of them and it is available on the NCLRA website in the Torque Roll page. I will add the other 4 or 5 that I have but would REALLY like to get more. I need your help, digging out those old issues and sending them to me.

PLEASE!

Regards,

Bill
Bill Lee
AMA 20018

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here