Vendors Corner > Mikey's models

Primary Force short kit

(1/10) > >>

MikeyPratt:
Hi Guy's,
The release of the P Force short kits is mid April.  Eric from RSM has agreed to cut these for me with the proper weight and quality of wood.  These will be sold on a first come first shipped biases.  Send a check or money order to the address listed below.  Price is $79.99 plus shipping (about $10.00 US orders) depending on where you live.  The first run of kits (this run) will be 10 so send your order in early.

Thank for all your words of encouragement on this project,

Mikey

Hi Guy's,
The kits from Eric arrived and look great!!!  I still have to check each one of them to make sure they are all as good as the first four I checked.  Awesome!!!! Wood and laser cutting (thanks Eric).

The updates plans are about ready along with the instruction book.  Should start shipping sometime next week.  If you need a list for the additional items (balsa & hardware) email me and I will forward it to you.
michael_pratt57@yahoo.com

Later,
Mikey

Hi Guy's,
The short kits are ready for shipping and will go out Monday.  Because of the great response for the P Force, I'm gong to order the next run of 10 kits.  The first four of the next run are already sold.  So if you want one of these drop me a note and check/mo to confirm your order.
Again, thanks for all your support,
Mikey

Hi Guy's again,
The third run of short P Force kits have been shipped out.  If you want tracking numbers, send me an email and I'll respond ASAP.  This has been really fun thing to do so please send me photos of your completed models and I will post them here.

Later,
Mikey

Hi Guy's & Gals,
Because of your outstanding support and helpful suggestions, I've ordered the fifth run of Primary Force short kits that should arrive just in time for Thanksgiving.   So you won't have to sit on the couch and watch all the football games (LOL).   Like always please send photos of your completed model so they can be shared on this forum.  Also, the building season is here and time to start building for the next season.  

Later,
Mikey

Hi Guy's
Well the fifth run of kits is here.  I ordered these before Eric went on vacation and they can be shipped out right away.  Please include you email when ordering so I can send you the tracking number when they are shipped.  

Thanks for your support,
Mikey (May the P-Force be with you)

Hi Guy's & Gals,
The sixth run of P-Force shorts have just been ordered from Eric.  They will be here mid May same price & shipping.

Thanks for your support,
Mikey
Stunt Wars
The Force Awakens

mike londke:
I want one. Check went out this afternoon. Regards, Mike

Doug Burright:
Mikey,
It's going to take me a minute or two to get the money together for a Primary Force short kit. I see there will only be 10 or so produced.  If everybody else beats me to it, wish me luck next time. Actually, I will try to get payment sent to you by the end of the week. I hope that's soon enough.
Thanks,
Doug.

rich gorrill:
Maybe I'm coming in late but please tell me what will be included in the "short kit"

Thanks,

Rich

MikeyPratt:

--- Quote from: rich gorrill on March 25, 2015, 02:56:50 PM ---Maybe I'm coming in late but please tell me what will be included in the "short kit"

Thanks,

Rich

--- End quote ---

Hi rich,
The Primary Force kit has the following laser cut parts:
Wing Ribs,
Wing spar,
Fuselage,
Stabilizer,
Elevators,
Fin & rudder,
Plywood Doublers (fuse and wing).