News:

• March 28, 2024, 09:58:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Primary Force: Price Update  (Read 6628 times)

Offline MikeyPratt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Primary Force: Price Update
« on: May 23, 2017, 08:42:58 AM »
Hi Guy's,
I have 10 shorts kit left in stock.  I done my best to keep the price at $79.99 but the next run of kits are going up in price to $89.99 plus shipping, $5.00 in the continental USA.  The cost of most of the parts has gone up so I forced to increase the price (slightly).  In addition, there has been a number of requests to offer the following items for sale that can be shipping within the kit contents.

$15.00.  Assembled 4" Sig Bellcrank with the lead outs cables bushed and attached and wrapped with copper wire to make sure they are AMA legal.  Also included is bellcrank pivot cut to length and including the hex nuts and washers.

$15.00.  Carbon Fiber pushrods assembly, C/F .2 tube cut to length, 4-40 titanium pushrods ends installed with JB Weld and epoxy including the ball links.  The ends of the pushrods are wrapped and reinforced with nylon thread and coated with ca glue. 

$30.00.  C/F Landing Gear by Steve Wilks.  These are high quality gear sold in sets (not drilled).  These light weight and extremely stiff landing gear, will help you grease take off's and landings.  They can be used on most of the profile models out there.  I still use the same set that I used on the prototype Primary Force after 1000 of flights, or for $50.00.  C/F Landing Gear by Steve Wilk.  These high quality landing gear with the carbon matt showing, drilled, shapped, with axels and light weight wheels installed ready to go. 

I would also like to add a Big Thank YOU to  each and every modeler for their continued support over the years helping me keep offering these models and new designs in the future.

Sincerely,
Mikey Pratt

Awaken the Stunt Wars with the Force.

I just received the latest run out of kits from Eric, they are ready for shipping.  Please send M/O or check with your email address, name, address, phone number, city, state, and postal zip code.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:14:50 PM by MikeyPratt »

Offline Fredvon4

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
Re: Primary Force: Price Update
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 09:46:08 AM »
Mikey
I sent an e-mail asking for a PF short kit and all the other items
"A good scare teaches more than good advice"

Fred von Gortler IV

Offline Fredvon4

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 12:47:58 PM »
Mikey

Bucks are in the mail
"A good scare teaches more than good advice"

Fred von Gortler IV

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 07:03:08 PM »
Mike sent you a PM.

Mike

Offline Guy B Jr

• 2016 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 11:05:49 PM »
Please put me down for a short kit. I will let you know which extras I want in a day or two.
Guy Blankinship

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here