Vendors Corner > Mikey's models

Primary Force Electric power

(1/3) > >>

djmachinist10:
I finally finished my Primary Force kit I got from Mike about a year ago. My friend Troy Martin did covering in transparent blue Monokote with white trim. Arrowind 2809/15 motor turning a cut down APC 11x5.5 EP Pusher Prop. Castle Talon 35 ESC, Hubin FM-9 timer, ThunderPower 4S 2200 mah lipo battery. ready to fly weight came out 37 oz. after trimming the plane. 58 ft. .012 lines. she flys a 5.2 second lap. the plane flys great. very stable to level flight coming out of the verticals. she turns very good and very smooth. I could not be happier. best flying plane of this size I have ever had. Thanks Mike for a very nice kit and a great flying plane...Dale Jones

Mike Morrow:
Very nice! I like the blue. Is that a Brodak battery box?

Mike

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

djmachinist10:
Thanks, yes that is the box from the Ringmaster Electric conversion kit. I extended the box a 1/4” to give the battery a little more room for easy access.....Dale

TDM:
11x6 night be a better choice. XOAR makes soma super nice props for electric.
Full flight schedule? How is the battery consumption?

djmachinist10:
Thanks for the reply, I think I will stick to the slightly cut down APC 11x5.5 pusher. I am getting 5.2 laps on 58 ft.
.015 lines with good line tension in the overhead maneuvers. I am using a 4S 2200 lipo which I have 25 percent battery capacity left after a 5 min. 20 second run. The plane is flying so nice, I do not want to touch it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version