Vendors Corner > Mikey's models

Hi Mikey! Payment Methods?

(1/1)

Bill Little:
Hi Mikey,

So glad to see you here!

Can you please list any methods of payment you accept?  I suspect you accept CASH, but what about Pay Pal, checks, rubles, etc., ?

Thanks, Buddy!
Bill

MikeyPratt:

--- Quote from: Bill Little on January 30, 2015, 05:16:03 PM ---Hi Mikey,

So glad to see you here!

Can you please list any methods of payment you accept?  I suspect you accept CASH, but what about Pay Pal, checks, rubles, etc., ?

Thanks, Buddy!
Bill

--- End quote ---

Hi Bill,
I still like to do things with checks.  I don't do PayPal because they charge to much (same with Cards).  I have never had a problem with c/l flyers ever bouncing checks.  They are all good people.

The release of the P Force is getting closer but it takes time to get all the things ready to go.  Since I still work full time, I have to make sure I'm not short on plans, and instruction books.

Later,
Mikey

Bill Little:
Thanks, Mikey!

Bill

Allan Perret:

--- Quote from: MikeyPratt on March 03, 2015, 08:32:41 PM ---Hi Bill,
I still like to do things with checks.  I don't do PayPal because they charge to much (same with Cards).  I have never had a problem with c/l flyers ever bouncing checks.  They are all good people.

The release of the P Force is getting closer but it takes time to get all the things ready to go.  Since I still work full time, I have to make sure I'm not short on plans, and instruction books.

Later,
Mikey

--- End quote ---
PayPal is fast and easy, you should consider bumping up your price to cover the fees.

Dick Pacini:

--- Quote from: Allan Perret on March 21, 2015, 05:58:02 AM ---PayPal is fast and easy, you should consider bumping up your price to cover the fees.

--- End quote ---

I agree.  I hate to write checks, so I do all my bill paying, banking on line.  Safe, secure, quick and no need for paper bills.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version