News:

• March 28, 2024, 04:52:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Completed Primary Force short-kit Now With Paint!  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Doug Burright

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
  • Legacy, Brodak kit
Completed Primary Force short-kit Now With Paint!
« on: July 17, 2015, 01:22:32 AM »
Hi!

I was fortunate enough to purchase the Primary Force short-kit, on the first new laser-cut run of very few! The chosen wood is great, the pieces were accurate, and all the parts were there, as promised! I just needed to find some outstanding balsa, to match the wood included in the kit for the leading edges, and sheeting. I think that was all. I supplied the bellcrank, lead-outs, pushrod and hinges, and made the landing gear from aluminum. just the normal stuff you need to finish a kit. I did go a step further, and make wheelpants, like the type shown on the SIG ARF advertisement. They may be removed, if weight is an issue. Power is a Big Art O.S. 35, with muffler. I have not installed a fuel tank, and the trim colors are not applied, so right now, it is all white. Let's see if a picture, or two, will stick on here...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 07:02:18 PM by Doug Burright »
I will build it. It's gonna be really difficult to find me with an ARF. I know every bit of my airplane!

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here