Vendors Corner > LEE MACHINE SHOP

Half A spinners

(1/3) > >>

James Lee:
Check out the latest product in stock. 
One inch diameter spinners.
Spun aluminum cone with a turned backplate from 6061- T-6 alloy.  The nose piece has a 1/16" cross hole to tighten, with a 5-40 stud to fit into the supplied union nut.  These are fit together as a set.
No prop cut outs.  The assembly weighs just under a quarter of an ounce.
Price is $20 with $2 shipping

Bill Little:
OUTTA SIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

That looks exactly like the old Frooms, but I know YOU wouldn't know anything about those. ;D

AWESOME!

James Lee:
Bill
The real answer is even more esoteric...!!   The cones are 1960's vintage Rev-Up....    The difference is the nose piece.  The one inch Froom had a truncated cone with a slot while the Rev-Up had the cross hole like the larger Froom and Veco spinners.   Todd found an original NIP Rev-Up Half A spinner one inch at Toledo last year....
Later
Jim
PS -  I will try to get a hardware set available to make these useable for the Norvel motors which use a 3mm x 0.5 screw...  just enough different to be a problem!!   

Bill Little:

--- Quote from: James Lee on November 26, 2007, 01:28:30 PM ---Bill
The real answer is even more esoteric...!!   The cones are 1960's vintage Rev-Up....    The difference is the nose piece.  The one inch Froom had a truncated cone with a slot while the Rev-Up had the cross hole like the larger Froom and Veco spinners.   Todd found an original NIP Rev-Up Half A spinner one inch at Toledo last year....
Later
Jim
PS -  I will try to get a hardware set available to make these useable for the Norvel motors which use a 3mm x 0.5 screw...  just enough different to be a problem!!   

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Jim.  I didn't remember the differences in the nose cone unti you reminded me....

I really do need the Norvel set up, like yesterday! LOL!!!!!

Dick Byron:
Jim I will need 2 for the AP Wasp .061. I am trying to find the thread size now. Found. It needs to have a m4 thread (4x0.7MM) Can you make them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version