Vendors Corner > LEE MACHINE SHOP

General comments

(1/2) > >>

James Lee:
Hi everyone!!
I am not a computer geek so bear with me on that point!!
I do appreciate the nice comments, I try to do a good job for a reasonable price.  Mark's project was a bit interesting...  And I'm really happy that he has a good running motor.
There are a couple of items I'm thinking of doing for LMS...  One is a tool that would hold a piece of sandpaper with a  hole in the middle that would slide over the prop shaft so that the nose ring could be sanded flat and true to the engine shaft...   Comments?
And a general note...   I do have a real job (durn!! )  so phone in the evenings or email is best.  thanks for all your support!!  And a big Thanks to Sparky for all his help!!!
Jim Lee    ;D

For a list click here  http://www.stunthanger.com/lee_machine_shop.htm

Bill Little:
Hi Jim,

I have made several "nose ring sanders" that fit over the shaft (I lose them sometimes! hahaha).  If you would like, I can send you a picture to compare with your idea.

It's very simple, and allows the depth of "cut" to go as much as 1/8th".

Bill <><

RC Storick:
I have bought many products from Lee I even got him to start making his line wrapping tool again. Well worth it! Fastest way to wrap line's bar none!! I have assortment of his ball drivers and finger drills. These are must haves! Good luck we can only hope to promote your control line business until your a millionaire. God only knows I'm getting rich!  **)

James Lee:
Sparky
I'll probably make my million right after you!!  **)
Jim

john e. holliday:
To both Jim and Sparky,  I have already spent my first million several years ago and have been working on the second million since.  DOC Holliday

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version