News:

• March 28, 2024, 05:52:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Terry Caron  (Read 1153 times)

Online Ty Marcucci

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Terry Caron
« on: February 02, 2018, 08:41:53 AM »
I received word this morning that a fellow club member, Terry Caron, passed away in his sleep last night. He was fighting cancer. Most of you might know him from his posts, especially on engines. He will be missed, especially his humor and enthusiasm for this hobby.
Ty Marcucci

Offline Joseph Patterson

• 21 supporter
  • Captain
  • AMA member- Supporter
Re: Terry Caron
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 04:09:45 PM »
  Thanks Ty for letting us know. I had met him once and remember him as a really nice guy.
     Doug

Offline mike londke

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Terry Caron
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 10:30:21 AM »
Terry was a cool old dude. I saw him post on Stunt Hanger 5 or 6 years ago and noticed his location as Eagleville TN. Eagleville is where I fly my Powered Paraglider and about 20 minutes from my house. I shot him a pm with my number and he showed up at our flying site the next weekend. He hadn't flown in like 40 years or something and really only played with engines on a test stand. I put him up on one of Sam's trainers. After that Terry bought a Flite Steak and became a regular at our field. He was pretty jazzed about flying again. Sometimes I would go to Terry's just to hang out and run engines or pick up a batch of .44 mag shells he'd made for me. Terry was an avid shooter/reloader all his life. He moved to AL to be closer to his brother not too long ago. I knew of his illness but he really didn't let on it was that bad. I'm shocked and saddened by his passing. All I can say is he came back to CL late in life to revisit a hobby he enjoyed as a kid. And he did just that. I'm glad I was able to meet/fly with him. He was a friend.
AMA 48913  USPA D-19580  NRA Life Member  MI State Record Holder 50 way Freefall Formation Skydive  "Don't let the planet sneak up on you"

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here