News:

• March 29, 2024, 12:34:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I remember him as Tony.  (Read 5139 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
I remember him as Tony.
« on: October 06, 2014, 09:32:45 AM »
Anyone know this model?

It belonged to Tony. And I cannot remember Tony's last name.

I made the graphics for this model years ago, at least 6, 7 or possibly 8 years ago?

Tony was special.

Tony had great enthusiasm for his love of the hobby and expressed it.

We talked often about many things besides CL models. In fact, I had little to offer Tony when we talked CL.

I recently found out that Tony is no longer with us. He may have passed last January?

I'm hoping there are others who knew Tony and will enjoy remembering him and this composite model that he loved so well.

Hats off to Tony!  H^^

Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Re: I remember him as Tony.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 06:22:17 AM »
You might call the AMA and inquire as to the owner via his AMA number on the wing.  Just ask for the name and address of the owner, nothing else. D>K

Ty,

My interest isn't in the model. I know Tony purchased the model and said it came in a special case.

I heared about Tony passing from the individual who now has this model.

Tony was a great guy, so I thought I'd mention him to the members.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Peter Grabenstein

• 2020 supporter
  • Commander
I hate pessimists, I prefer optimists.
Impossible is done immediately, miracles take longer.
I don't care who your father is ......... as long as I fly here,
Nobody walks, runs, floats or flies across my circle ......... not even to fetch fish, wine or bread.

Offline Lauri Malila

• Admiral
Re: I remember him as Tony.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 03:07:37 PM »
That's Arkusha A-47 from early 2000's. Don't remember the builder but could it be the same who makes the composite Blue Maxes? At least construction is similar. Originally sold by Modusa, an US Stalker distributor. Made in Ukraine.
Tested those long ago, nothing impressive.

L

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here