Announcements > In Memory of our friends

Friends of Jim Morway

(1/4) > >>

Dennis Adamisin:
I just recieved this this note via John Paris.  It sounds like Jim is in a bad way, he and his family need our thoughts and prayers:

"Everyone,
I have learned that Jim Morway suffered a severe seizure on Tuesday 21 May 13 that led to him being hospitalized.  He suffered additional seizures which seems to have resulted in brain damage.  While he is able to communicate on a limited basis he is not able to recognize people or remember things.  He also is unable to eat and per his prior wishes and family agreement, the decision has been made that no feeding tubes will be administered.  Jim will be moved to a hospice later this week to see how things will work out.

I will provide more information as it becomes available.  Kris is quite overwhelmed at this point, so I ask that you keep her in your prayers along with Jim.  Also I ask that she not be contacted as there is a lot going on for her right now and she needs to stay focused on what is happening.  I understand that Jason will be coming up soon to be with his father.

Please pass this along to the people that know Jim.  I do not have the emails of all the combat guys so some assistance here would be helpful and I could use some additional help in the stunt community as well.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I thought that this should get out."

wwwarbird:

Sorry to hear this, best wishes toward Jim's recovery. y1

Bob Hudak:
I often wondered why Jim was not at the contests I was at last year, I enjoyed his conversation  and the 911 plane. Sad news indeed.

John Stiles:
Aw geeeeeze.... :-\ I never met him, but I can sure say some prayers for him and his family.

john e. holliday:
I think I first meet Jim at a past VSC.   One great guy and I pray the Lord does right by him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version