News:

• March 28, 2024, 04:29:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Big Art Passed  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Big Art Passed
« on: March 11, 2019, 11:16:51 PM »
I just saw a posting on facebook that Big Art Adamisin passed away.  He will be missed by many.
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Offline Keith Renecle

• Captain
Re: Big Art Passed
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 11:56:02 PM »
That's sad news! Big Art was a real character and well respected and loved by the stunt community here in South Africa. He had a huge impact on the development of stunt flying and especially judging out here when he visited us in the 90's. He will not be forgotten! Our sincere condolences to his family and friends!

Keith R
Keith R

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 12:26:41 PM »
Was that facebook post from one of the boys? ???
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline ericrule

• 2014 Supporters
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 06:58:44 PM »
"Big" Art was a wonderful person. He will certainly be missed by all of us who had the privilege and honor of knowing him. My condolences to the family on their loss.

Offline L0U CRANE

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 01:24:57 AM »
I posted some thoughts on SStunt. I grieve for losing Art, but find joy in having known him. Strength and courage, Denny. He put so much into your ability to carry on.

Don't let that effort down. We need you just as much today, as when Art was still among us...
\BEST\LOU

Offline PJ Rowland

• AUS - 29541 AMA - 809970
  • Admiral
  • Melbourne - AUSTRALIA
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 05:45:59 PM »
I first met Big art in 1990. He was the one who gave me the beleif that I could contend. His exact words were "keep it up and you will shock people in the USA"

I guess I felt at that time that the usa stunt scene was the pinnacle of our sport. I still think so today. What a great judge and inspiring man.
I still have copies of his judges critique sheet.
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” - Bruce Lee.

I Yearn for a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here