News:

• April 18, 2024, 08:55:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A great guy passes; Milt Barsky has left us.  (Read 1864 times)

Offline JoeJust

• 2019 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
A great guy passes; Milt Barsky has left us.
« on: September 11, 2017, 06:04:54 PM »
It is with a real heavy heart that I have to report that one of the great guys has gone on to his reward.  Milt Barsky died last week peacefully in Canada after a long battle with Cancer.  Milt was not known  to most of us, but was a stand-out helper at the annual Brodak Fly-In.  His love of our hobby was one of his strong points.  Milt was not much of a competitor, preferring  to just help out and share his love and his outstanding humor with all he met.
I will miss him a lot.
Joe
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 06:56:44 PM by De Hill »
I only enter contests so somebody else is not always in last place

Offline Paul Gittel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
Re: A great guy passes
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 11:36:43 AM »
Milt Barsky and I had spoken on the phone just last month and we had another very nice talk about model airplanes and life in general. I had never met Milt in person but we spoke regularly on the phone and emailed back and forth. He was a regular attender of the Brodak Fly Ins and Milt always offered to bring items from Brodak's Hobby Shop, back to Canada, to send to me. I enjoyed his columns in CLW and Milt had also written for Model Aviation Canada. God bless Milt as he teams up with all our Heros and Friends gone on ahead, and now having FUN at the Control Line Wing of Heaven.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here